Next Years Reality

Sorry fellow Bills fanatics but this is reality. Without a QB, O-Line or a proven NT to anchor the 3-4 I don't see us competing this season. Enjoy the misery at the Ralph while I get to watch the Chargers play well until it matters. Sorry Buffalo fans but it will be another long season for us all but I have the pleasure of attending games where the home team wins.

you can keep california, the land of fruits and nuts, as far as I'm concerned...probably a good place for you

Ok guys sorry I hurt your feelings. I've had a couple of other accounts but forgot the usernames so I just made a new one instead of looking for them. Didn't think it was a big deal to be a new user but I guess your join date is another way to get "cred" here. Sorry no one here can take a joke. Now I'll just sit back and wait until the season starts and the Bills are on their way to a top 3 pick. I'm not happy about it either but I'm not going to lie to myself and think that the Bills are going to be some awesome surprise team, go 10-6 and make the playoffs.

Hey smart guy I was a Bills season ticket holder and would have continued to be one even though I can't attend most games but I'm not going to keep giving them my money to field a losing product. I told my season ticket rep that I would decide on this year after the draft and I decided to decline them because I didn't like the way the draft went. I could be wrong and Nix could be a genius, time will tell. Sorry I like to walk across the street and see a game once in awhile didn't know it was such a big deal. I love football and the Bills. I would never wear another teams jersey or let another teams fan bash us but I thought this was a place where Bills fans can discuss the Bills and joke around, sorry for offending you nut job.

I'm not a nut job just a die hard Bills fan. Look I don't have a problem with Bills fans choosing to cancel their season tickets because it's a losing product because we have the right to do so. The 1-15 prediction alone Isn't what bothered me it was the combination of that ''enjoy the misery at the Ralph while I get to watch the Chargers well until it matters'' and ''I have the pleasure of attending games where the home teams wins'' that bothered me. I took it as you implying we suck so I'll go root for another team that's better. Correct me if I'm wrong but when you come across like that it certainly doesn't sound like a joke now does it? There's a difference between Bills fans joking with one another about their team but once you add another team to the mix in the manner you did it sounds like your jumping off the bandwagon.

I'm not a nut job just a die hard Bills fan. Look I don't have a problem with Bills fans choosing to cancel their season tickets because it's a losing product because we have the right to do so. The 1-15 prediction alone Isn't what bothered me it was the combination of that ''enjoy the misery at the Ralph while I get to watch the Chargers well until it matters'' and ''I have the pleasure of attending games where the home teams wins'' that bothered me. I took it as you implying we suck so I'll go root for another team that's better. Correct me if I'm wrong but when you come across like that it certainly doesn't sound like a joke now does it? There's a difference between Bills fans joking with one another about their team but once you add another team to the mix in the manner you did it sounds like your jumping off the bandwagon.

The "play well until it matters" was supposed to be a dig at the Chargers lack of postseason success. I'm never jumping off the bandwagon, I wear my Bills and Sabres jerseys proudly, I get Sunday Ticket even though I know I'm just going to get pissed 90% of the time and I defend my beloved Bills to all who mock them, which is not an easy task nowadays. I'm all in with the Bills and even if I stay here permanently that won't change. One of these years the Bills or Sabres are going to win it all and the feeling will be unreal, jumping on another teams bandwagon wouldn't be 1/1000th of the feeling.

Ok guys sorry I hurt your feelings. I've had a couple of other accounts but forgot the usernames so I just made a new one instead of looking for them. Didn't think it was a big deal to be a new user but I guess your join date is another way to get "cred" here. Sorry no one here can take a joke. Now I'll just sit back and wait until the season starts and the Bills are on their way to a top 3 pick. I'm not happy about it either but I'm not going to lie to myself and think that the Bills are going to be some awesome surprise team, go 10-6 and make the playoffs.

We're not asking you to lie we're just asking you to keep the SD thing to yourself. Personally I think one should only be a fan of 1 NFL team not 2 but hey it's a free country do as you please but you are in the minority because 99% of Bills fans only root for their Bills.

Where did I say I root for the Chargers? I definitely do not, if they went 3-13 I would be dancing in the streets. I go the Q because it is literally across the street and I love football. I plan my fall trip home to get maximum Bills games in but sometimes I need a fix while I'm here.

The "play well until it matters" was supposed to be a dig at the Chargers lack of postseason success. I'm never jumping off the bandwagon, I wear my Bills and Sabres jerseys proudly, I get Sunday Ticket even though I know I'm just going to get pissed 90% of the time and I defend my beloved Bills to all who mock them, which is not an easy task nowadays. I'm all in with the Bills and even if I stay here permanently that won't change. One of these years the Bills or Sabres are going to win it all and the feeling will be unreal, jumping on another teams bandwagon wouldn't be 1/1000th of the feeling.

I'm sorry for questioning your loyalty to our beloved Bills but for future purposes choose your words more carefully. For the past 10 years we've gone through a lot of hard times and I would like to see a little more confidence about our team around here. If the stank fish can go from 1-15 to 11-5 why can't we? each year is different and the past is the past. We now have competent leadership as opposed to the last one. Anything can happen guys. Go Bills!

Where did I say I root for the Chargers? I definitely do not, if they went 3-13 I would be dancing in the streets. I go the Q because it is literally across the street and I love football. I plan my fall trip home to get maximum Bills games in but sometimes I need a fix while I'm here.

Wow .. so you've lived right next door to TWO NFL stadiums? That's pretty incredible.

I'm sorry for questioning your loyalty to our beloved Bills but for future purposes choose your words more carefully. For the past 10 years we've gone through a lot of hard times and I would like to see a little more confidence about our team around here. If the stank fish can go from 1-15 to 11-5 why can't we? each year is different and the past is the past. We now have competent leadership as opposed to the last one. Anything can happen guys. Go Bills!

Will do with the wording. I mock the Bills because at this point its all I can do to not get mad. I didn't agree with the draft but I could be wrong (hoping I am). With Buddy and Chan maybe we will turn it around. You usually stay in for the games or go out?

Will do with the wording. I mock the Bills because at this point its all I can do to not get mad. I didn't agree with the draft but I could be wrong (hoping I am). With Buddy and Chan maybe we will turn it around. You usually stay in for the games or go out?

I live in San Marcos. I usually stay at home and watch them on NFL Sunday Ticket or do the same at my friends house who too is from Buffalo. Here's a few places Bills fans should check out if you live in San Diego or live near it. 710 Beach Club is located in Pacific Beach and is the best place to go because it's Bills Booster Club, the bar serves Sahlen's Hot Dogs, Wings, and Molsons, and the Beach is only 30 ft away. I plan on going there a lot more this season.

http://www.sdbbc.org/

I live in San Marcos. I usually stay at home and watch them on NFL Sunday Ticket or do the same at my friends house who too is from Buffalo. Here's a few places Bills fans should check out if you live in San Diego or live near it. 710 Beach Club is located in Pacific Beach and is the best place to go because it's Bills Booster Club, the bar serves Sahlen's Hot Dogs, Wings, and Molsons, and the Beach is only 30 ft away. I plan on going there a lot more this season.

http://www.sdbbc.org/

Glad you two have kissed and made up. But can't you do your dating logistics offline?

MIA @ BUF L

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF L

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC L

CHI @ BUF L

DET @ BUF L

BUF @ CIN L

PIT @ BUF L

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF L

BUF @ MIA L

NE @ BUF L

BUF @ NYJ L

Sorry fellow Bills fanatics but this is reality. Without a QB, O-Line or a proven NT to anchor the 3-4 I don't see us competing this season. Enjoy the misery at the Ralph while I get to watch the Chargers play well until it matters. Sorry Buffalo fans but it will be another long season for us all but I have the pleasure of attending games where the home team wins.

Bottom line bud, it just aint funny. Like eball said, it's like you're trying to rub our noses in it. "enjoy the misery at the ralph." did you really for even one second think we would find that funny.......and just so you know, reality is: we don't know what the f**k is going to happen. thats why we watch the games

You post THIS and expect us to believe you're a "fellow Bills fan?" Rubbing in our faces that you "have the pleasure of attending games where the home team wins" isn't going to endear you to anyone on this board. You can save the "I thought this was a place for Bills fans to joke around" nonsense as well. The word troll suits you well.

Glad you gave up your season tix at the Ralph (if you ever had them to begin with) -- you probably sold them to fans of the visiting team anyway if you live in SD.

Amen brother, I'm with you!

Trooth -- you're smarter than this, right?

This joker (the OP) joined TSW a month ago. He did this why -- so he could start a thread where he tells us how much "our" team will suck, lets us know he has it better now in SD, and that he gave up his season tickets?

Come on, man. This isn't about not liking someone's opinion -- it's about calling a spade a spade. The guy is a troll trying to stir things up. And too many folks are biting.

:lol:

BuffaloSD -

Don't worry about all hate. There are a million retards on these boards that can't comprehend that you can root for a team and still have a realistic view of them.

Thanks man I appreciate that someone like myself is here. I love the Bills but at the same time I am not going to get my hopes up when deep down I know what reality holds. Some of you are delusional and use other teams turnarounds to justify your hope but it's going to be a long year.

EastRoch- Get a sense of humor and/or a life.

Nader- I've been to 710 it was pretty solid, didn't like the wings but I'll be there a few times this year as well. As it gets closer I'll get in touch and we can enjoy the misery together.