Is Jeff Ireland's mom a prostitute?

So, listening to Colin Cowherd this am, he mentioned that he felt the Ireland question to Dez Bryant was ok in the sense that you need to ask tough questions of players. People who a franchise will be investing millions of dollars in. He said playing in the NFL isn't your typical job interview. And Ireland's question fell into that arena of a "tough question."

So, if that's true, it goes both ways. GM's are in charge of billion dollar NFL franchises. They are responsible for making the organization run. Equally strict questions should be asked. So, my question is, "Is Jeff Ireland's mom a prostitute?" I think, per Cowherd, that it's a "tough" question.

In all seriousness, if you're a GM, you need to be a lot smarter about how you ask tough questions and the kind of questions you come up with. Jeff Ireland obviously doesn't have the common sense to do this. He was tactless and callous. In short, not the world knows Jeff Ireland is an ass. And, he only apologized after the story surfaced. Not before. That cements him being an ass in my book. Way to go Jeff. Even if your mom were a prostitute, she'd still be embarrassed by you.

Someone brought up that if they wanted to ask the questions to read his reactions they should have had a psychologist do it. Then Blowhard gave his totally asinine response response that he talks about baseball even though he never played in MLB.

At that point I stopped listening. Comparing a bat and ball sport to the complexity of the human brainis one of the dumbest comparisions I have heard some one make.

So, listening to Colin Cowherd this am, he mentioned that he felt the Ireland question to Dez Bryant was ok in the sense that you need to ask tough questions of players. People who a franchise will be investing millions of dollars in. He said playing in the NFL isn't your typical job interview. And Ireland's question fell into that arena of a "tough question."

So, if that's true, it goes both ways. GM's are in charge of billion dollar NFL franchises. They are responsible for making the organization run. Equally strict questions should be asked. So, my question is, "Is Jeff Ireland's mom a prostitute?" I think, per Cowherd, that it's a "tough" question.

In all seriousness, if you're a GM, you need to be a lot smarter about how you ask tough questions and the kind of questions you come up with. Jeff Ireland obviously doesn't have the common sense to do this. He was tactless and callous. In short, not the world knows Jeff Ireland is an ass. And, he only apologized after the story surfaced. Not before. That cements him being an ass in my book. Way to go Jeff. Even if your mom were a prostitute, she'd still be embarrassed by you.

You don't think that Miami knew everything about Ireland, including what kind of alcohol he drank and how much he tipped strippers, before they hired him? When you're only really considering one or two candidates you can have a private dectective dig up the info. When you're looking at a large pool of candidates (Maybe only 50 were wothy of first round consideration) you have to cut through the garbage.

Neither of us were there. We don't know how the question was phrased.

Had Ireland come from the same background as Dez Bryant, I'm sure Tuna would have pushed to find out about his family influences too. He doesn't seem like somebody that pulls punches.

Neither of us were there. We don't know how the question was phrased.

The question was phrased in such a way that Jeff Ireland not only issued a statement through the Dolphins, but he called Dez Bryant to personally apologize (albeit, after the story came out).

The question was phrased in such a way that Jeff Ireland not only issued a statement through the Dolphins, but he called Dez Bryant to personally apologize (albeit, after the story came out).

If his apology was out of personal remorse, he wouldn't have waited until after the story broke to make the call. He apologized because of pressure from the media and probably from the organization.

:P Nice job beast mode, Ireland's mother was killed when the twin towers collapsed.

If his apology was out of personal remorse, he wouldn't have waited until after the story broke to make the call. He apologized because of pressure from the media and probably from the organization.

Even is his mother is/was a pros_______ (extremely sad), "so what?" --> in relation to football? I dislike it when the sins of the father (or mother) are visited upon the son. Bryant is Bryant...

My only concern here,

Does anyone know what Irelands mother charges an hour? And if so, is there a 30 minute discount rate that includes the profilictat to be used? I'm on a budget this year thats kind of tight on the entertainment side. :P

:P Nice job beast mode, Ireland's mother was killed when the twin towers collapsed.

My only concern here,

Does anyone know what Irelands mother charges an hour? And if so, is there a 30 minute discount rate that includes the profilictat to be used? I'm on a budget this year thats kind of tight on the entertainment side. :lol:

Congratulations!

You get two awards today...Most Mean Spirited Post and Most Comical Misspelling

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations!

You get two awards today...Most Mean Spirited Post and Most Comical Misspelling

Keep up the good work!

prophylactic

The humor wasn't meant to be mean spirited.

It wasn't I who asked this gentleman if his mom was a hooker.

Hope this makes you feel better :P