$40 CJ Spiller jerseys

I bought an Edwards AFL throwback last year and its perfect

I also purchased a couple chinese knock-offs last season. One TO blue TB that looks great and a Donte Twhitner navy home jersey that looks like ass. From what I can tell, the throwbacks from DHGate are pretty solid, but I would stay away from the current home uni's.

I also purchased a couple chinese knock-offs last season. One TO blue TB that looks great and a Donte Twhitner navy home jersey that looks like ass. From what I can tell, the throwbacks from DHGate are pretty solid, but I would stay away from the current home uni's.

DHGate is a place where lots of different Chinese companies sell their stuff. DHGate themselves sell nothing (it is a gate-way). So you probably got the jerseys from 2 different companies. The thing to do is to find a company that you know does good stuff (like the one you got the TO from) and keep doing business with them.

My buddy in Buffalo is selling Real American AUTHENTIC REEBOK ones for 60 bucks a pop. Check out JerseykingUSA.com

Email him at jerseykingusa@verizon.net.

His name is Don.

If you could let him know Andy sent ya.

But I don't know anybody named Andy.

The throwbacks and the white jersey's from dhgate usually look pretty nice, but don't get the blue jersey's. For some reason the numbers they put on look like a reflective silver and you can tell from a mile away that it's a knockoff.

I wonder how much the bills lose on revenue do to everyone buying knockoffs. I bet it's a quite a bit of money.

The throwbacks and the white jersey's from dhgate usually look pretty nice, but don't get the blue jersey's. For some reason the numbers they put on look like a reflective silver and you can tell from a mile away that it's a knockoff.

I wonder how much the bills lose on revenue do to everyone buying knockoffs. I bet it's a quite a bit of money.

Then they shouldn't charge $275 for a stupid jersey :lol:

My buddy in Buffalo is selling Real American AUTHENTIC REEBOK ones for 60 bucks a pop. Check out JerseykingUSA.com

Email him at jerseykingusa@verizon.net.

His name is Don.

If you could let him know Andy sent ya.

ok....I emailed usakingjersey@google.org and told Bob that I wanted 2 of them. Is there a reason you wanted me to tell her that Shawn sent me?

Are these guys pretty legit...is it safe to order from this sight? Are the jerseys made well?

1. DHgate doesn't sell the jerseys it is a marketplace for various sellers to sell them.

2. Look for the ratings of the sellers and the pictures of their jerseys. The quality is going to vary from seller to seller.

3. Most sellers sell the jerseys in units of 10 so double check the unit price and how many pieces are in one order.

4. Shipping from China to the United States is expensive, check that cost too.

5. DO NOT use your credit card. Buy a prepaid Visa card from Target or Walmart and use that for payment.