$40 CJ Spiller jerseys

I had good experience from DHGate on a Bills TO throwback white jersey. It looked great. I had two not-so-perfect experiences with hockey jersey's.

I ordered a dark Vanek 3rd-jersey (with the cool old school Sabres logo). The jersey was stitched and great looking, except the shade of blue was royal and not the actual navy they wear now.

I also ordered (from a different seller) a Miller #39 USA white jersey. It was stitched and looked 100% authentic, except the name on the back was PARISE and not Miller! Those whacky Chinese probably figured i wouldn't notice. After much haggling, the seller would only agree to send me a new jersey for $10 less than his normal price. I said no, and just kept the "Parise" #39 jersey. Afterall, he is a pretty good player too.

My guess is that the Chinese get bulk (cheap) quantities of defective product. The jersey's are real and quality, but they usually have a minor defect (shade of color, wrong name on jersey, etc..)

I buy 1 Jersey everyseason.

Until last year.

I'm not buying anymore Bills merchandise until they finish a regular season with atleast 9 wins.

:P Ditto...I didn't buy one Bills item last season...other than cards! I have about 16 jerseys already, and see no reason to add to the lineup, until the Bills start doing something...until then, my Spielman jersey is my favorite! Last season was my first without a new jersey in some time...and I lived!