Illegal immigrants living in AZ

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

"Turd in the punchbowl! I repeat, we have a Turd in the Punchbowl!"

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No No No! You FIRST write a detailed plan and THEN you present it to whoever you need to present it to. You got it all backwards, listen to me, I've done a few of these (and very successfully I might add), investors like details, without details your plan GOES NOWHERE!!! Unless of course you are pitching your "plan" to a complete imbecile. I'm trying to help you.

Btw, you still havn't responded to the inflation flaw I presented to you in your plan. For that matter you still havn't addressed your loan loss reserves that YOU WILL NEED in order for this to have ANY chance at working.

So Mr. Marketing Genius Magox. Let me ask you this. Does it matter WHO you present it to? Would you design an across the board presentation the same for say a financial whiz chic in her twenties and a cocky old school machine democrat? Would you design the presentation the same for a young political wet behind the ears liberal reformer and a real estate mogul?

You may be able to school me in the ways of Goldman Sachs' wonderful history of building our country into the financial powerhouse, or as I call it a financial miscarriage, it is today. But try to hold off on attacking my presentation design. I know exactly what I am doing when it comes to presentations.

93% close rating

85% product rating

3% market saturation for the entire company, 32% saturation in my district. I was promoted to district in two months and after two and a half years I was up for regional but walked away.

Why was I so good? Simple. I designed my presentations to my audience. It's not rocket science. Again, until I know the players I will be presenting TO, I will not go through the trouble of designing my presentation. I will highlight areas of my ideas in the presentation based upon WHICH votes I will need to sway. I know politics and I know presentations. I know marketing well enough to know that you design your presentation AFTER you know who you are presenting to. As I have said in previous posts, things are hanging in the balance and until I know which groups get represented on the CC I will not complete my presentation design. So Yes, Yes, Yes, I am taking the proper action right now.

So Mr. Marketing Genius Magox. Let me ask you this. Does it matter WHO you present it to? Would you design an across the board presentation the same for say a financial whiz chic in her twenties and a cocky old school machine democrat? Would you design the presentation the same for a young political wet behind the ears liberal reformer and a real estate mogul?

You may be able to school me in the ways of Goldman Sachs' wonderful history of building our country into the financial powerhouse, or as I call it a financial miscarriage, it is today. But try to hold off on attacking my presentation design. I know exactly what I am doing when it comes to presentations.

93% close rating

85% product rating

3% market saturation for the entire company, 32% saturation in my district. I was promoted to district in two months and after two and a half years I was up for regional but walked away.

Why was I so good? Simple. I designed my presentations to my audience. It's not rocket science. Again, until I know the players I will be presenting TO, I will not go through the trouble of designing my presentation. I will highlight areas of my ideas in the presentation based upon WHICH votes I will need to sway. I know politics and I know presentations. I know marketing well enough to know that you design your presentation AFTER you know who you are presenting to. As I have said in previous posts, things are hanging in the balance and until I know which groups get represented on the CC I will not complete my presentation design. So Yes, Yes, Yes, I am taking the proper action right now.

I have a difficult time believing you can write a coherent presentation, seeing as how you haven't yet wrote a single coherent post.

But kudos on finally discovering the period. That's a big step. :D

93% close rating

85% product rating

Sounds like a successful lemonade stand you hand.

Sounds like a successful lemonade stand you hand.

Hand. Did you mean had? Learn to spell you dolt. You are so stupid you probably couldn't even run a lemonade stand. Oh, you probably write the signs for the Tea Party. Oh, let me define hand for you so you can successfully use it in your next post. Oh, do you need help with the proper usage of the word had?

I have a difficult time believing you can write a coherent presentation, seeing as how you haven't yet wrote a single coherent post.

But kudos on finally discovering the period. That's a big step. :D

Dude you are truly a reject with nothing better to do than say "nosa". You are so cool. Thank you so much for noticing my "discovering" the period. I will let you know when I notice you started using your brain. :)

I already hit him him up on the inflation bit, and he never responded to it, oh and I did crunch the numbers and he defaults within the first 12 months. He says it's not a loan, but it is a loan, he just doesn't know it. :thumbsup:

Inflation? :devil: For $10,000 he is going to take a property that has been abandoned for years and make it livable?

I am not a finance guy but I know the on the ground realties of such a piece of property.

Broken water pipes, because the gas bill was not paid.

Drywall repairs, because the plumbers Had to rip it up to get at the pipes.

Non functional furnace/hot water heater.

Kicked in doors.

Broken windows.

Flooded basement. No one pays the electric bill. the sump pump stops working.

I could go on and on, but I think inflation is the lest of his problems.

Inflation? :devil: For $10,000 he is going to take a property that has been abandoned for years and make it livable?

I am not a finance guy but I know the on the ground realties of such a piece of property.

Broken water pipes, because the gas bill was not paid.

Drywall repairs, because the plumbers Had to rip it up to get at the pipes.

Non functional furnace/hot water heater.

Kicked in doors.

Broken windows.

Flooded basement. No one pays the electric bill. the sump pump stops working.

I could go on and on, but I think inflation is the lest of his problems.

Details aren't important to a concept-oriented guy, just to bean-counters like us who want to screw the working class. :thumbsup:

Details aren't important to a concept-oriented guy, just to bean-counters like us who want to screw the working class. :thumbsup:

So you spend all this time yapping at Celtic only to find out he's the Michael Keaton character from "Night Shift?"

(Note: yes, I recognize this is a somewhat of an obscure reference that many won't remember...don't care.)

So you spend all this time yapping at Celtic only to find out he's the Michael Keaton character from "Night Shift?"

(Note: yes, I recognize this is a somewhat of an obscure reference that many won't remember...don't care.)

Is this a great country, or what?

hehehehehhehe nice very nice heheheehehe

Details aren't important to a concept-oriented guy, just to bean-counters like us who want to screw the working class. :rolleyes:

He's a see the forest type of guy, not like us tunnel vision types who just see the trees. Unfortunately he isn't interested to hear all the trees are dead.