9 Time ProBowl guard Alan Faneca is available

I think he would be an excellent insurance policy, especially considering the delicacy of Wood's offseason recovery. Also, Faneca at LG would allow the Bills to slide Levitre out to LT this year, giving them time to develop Wang and Bell for T duty next year.

if he was so good why they cut him?

The jets have paid lot of money to FAs this off season and he was counting 7.5M. Faneca knew that he would never see that full 25M when he signed with the Jets 2 seasons ago.

I think he will most probably sign back with the Steelers.

...and the fact that he was the weak link on their line last year. And the fact that Ducasse is a monster.

Jets were in the playoffs and got as far as AFC Conference Championship. I will take the worst lineman on a team like that because they would be one of the top 2 on our line. they were the number one running team last year. We have 3 starting running backs. Our center was a backup for Carolina, not even a starter but we got him. We didn't draft a 1st or 2nd round O-linemen talent this year. This could fix that. Since when are the Buffalo Bills good enough to turn down a 9 time Pro-Bowl talent anywhere on this football team. Alan Faneca probably wouldn't want to play here. Lets hope that isn't the case.

Jets were in the playoffs and got as far as AFC Conference Championship. I will take the worst lineman on a team like that because they would be one of the top 2 on our line. they were the number one running team last year. We have 3 starting running backs. Our center was a backup for Carolina, not even a starter but we got him. We didn't draft a 1st or 2nd round O-linemen talent this year. This could fix that. Since when are the Buffalo Bills good enough to turn down a 9 time Pro-Bowl talent anywhere on this football team. Alan Faneca probably wouldn't want to play here. Lets hope that isn't the case.

I'll take Wood and Levitre over Faneca. They're on their way up, Faneca is clearly on the decline.

I'll take Wood and Levitre over Faneca. They're on their way up, Faneca is clearly on the decline.

Do you have a answer for tackle. If we get Faneca, Levitre could temporarily move to RT. Bell and Wang will complete for left unless we get someone in a trade or let go. Noone is saying Woods and Levitre aren't our future as inside guys. IF Woods comes back, some day he will be our future Center.

Do you have a answer for tackle. If we get Faneca, Levitre could temporarily move to RT. Bell and Wang will complete for left unless we get someone in a trade or let go. Noone is saying Woods and Levitre aren't our future as inside guys. IF Woods comes back, some day he will be our future Center.

We have plenty of options at RT. Between Green, Meredith, and Bell someone will suffice there. LT is the concern. And you don't want Levitre as your LT.