Stop Worrying About a QB

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the whole point...at this point, clearly the FO thinks our guys have MORE potential than the guys we could draft...so rather than using a high pick or mid pick that needs to fill other holes, they would rather see what our guys can do first...thats the point and they have made that abundantly clear...

No, you missed the point-by drafting Levi Brown, the Bills are saying that the one developmental QB job is open. That developmental job is held by Brohm. If they had drafted Clausen, it would have meant that they were looking to replace Edwards or Fitzpatrick. If it hasn't dawned on you that Brown is competing against Brohm & only Brohm, then there's no use trying to explain anything else to you. I'll just wait until Brown beats out Brohm & wait to see your post that you don't understand how the Bills could have cut Brohm when you saw him play so well at Louisville.

No, you missed the point-by drafting Levi Brown, the Bills are saying that the one developmental QB job is open. That developmental job is held by Brohm. If they had drafted Clausen, it would have meant that they were looking to replace Edwards or Fitzpatrick. If it hasn't dawned on you that Brown is competing against Brohm & only Brohm, then there's no use trying to explain anything else to you. I'll just wait until Brown beats out Brohm & wait to see your post that you don't understand how the Bills could have cut Brohm when you saw him play so well at Louisville.

Brohm IMO will be the starting QB for the Bills in 2010...Brohm is in a way higher class than Levi

If Levi even makes the team it will be because Fitz or Trent is gone...my guess is that Fitz would be the odd man out if Levi made the team, but I dont even think Levi will make the team...he may land on our PS though

Brohm will be the starting QB for the Bills in 2010...Brohm is in a way higher class than Levi

Chances are very good right now that Brohm, Edwards and Fitzpatrick will all fight for the starters job equally and will eventually be 1-2-3 in any order, with Levi Brown on the practice squad, barring injury. I don't give Fitz much of a chance to be the opening day starter, but I wouldn't doubt if he were the #2 on game day regardless of who wins the #1 job. Right now, I would rate it a toss up, but I wouldnt count Brohm out. He probably has the most upside.

Brohm is a candidate to start...not to be a 3rd string developmental guy by the way...Levi would only makes this team if Trent or Fitz are cut or he will land on the PS...he is not here to challenge Brohm who will be given every chance all through Pre Season to win this job...

What is so hard for you to believe about this? I mean every single thing the FO says and does is in alignment with that, but you argue with me about it...if you dont like it, go talk to the FO becuase their the ones going this route

Chances are very good right now that Brohm, Edwards and Fitzpatrick will all fight for the starters job equally and will eventually be 1-2-3 in any order, with Levi Brown on the practice squad, barring injury. I don't give Fitz much of a chance to be the opening day starter, but I wouldn't doubt if he were the #2 on game day regardless of who wins the #1 job. Right now, I would rate it a toss up, but I wouldnt count Brohm out. He probably has the most upside.

+1 :lol:

We don't have a future Super Bowl winner on our roster no matter how you cut it. That being said Clausen and McCoy don't inspire me either. I would prefer to see what coaching and a different style of play calling can do for the offense first before jumping on yet another qb. Until a true stud at the position enters the draft in the near future I would prefer that we don't settle for 2nd best. There are many positions that you can be average at and win a championship. QB is not one of them.

We don't have a future Super Bowl winner on our roster no matter how you cut it. That being said Clausen and McCoy don't inspire me either. I would prefer to see what coaching and a different style of play calling can do for the offense first before jumping on yet another qb. Until a true stud at the position enters the draft in the near future I would prefer that we don't settle for 2nd best. There are many positions that you can be average at and win a championship. QB is not one of them.

Whether you think Clausen isn't the guy or not, you don't know that for sure. There are a lot of people who think he will be a franchise QB. I think we all know what the bills have, a pile of mediocre QB's who, like you said, will never lead a team to a championship.

So lets wait it out? The Bills pick a QB next year and he takes 3 years to develop if ever... It's just a long time bro.