Is this the strangest draft for Bills ever?

How many freaking QB's do you want on this roster? Do you really think Jimmy Pickles or Colt Mc5'10" is going to make this team instantly better. Neither of them is any better than Edwards or Brohm.

What I love about this draft is that next year we get to do it all over again needing an OT and also a QB. we get to repeat the process. Why take a chance on Pike or Lafoure or Campbell or Clausen or the OT from USC Brown when we can draft reach NTs and Wrs. It is obvious to me that Buddy has a different sense of what we need to build this team.

Not at all. They desperately needed a playmaker offensively and got one with Spiller. They got a good NT prospect and a good DE prospect. They needed both. In round 4, they picked a project at WR, but a very talented one at a position where they have no proven talent behind Lee Evans.

Sure, they need OL and QB help, but they couldn't fill every hole in this draft and there's no reason to draft a mediocre prospect at those positions just to make the fans feel better.

What I love about this draft is that next year we get to do it all over again needing an OT and also a QB. we get to repeat the process. Why take a chance on Pike or Lafoure or Campbell or Clausen or the OT from USC Brown when we can draft reach NTs and Wrs. It is obvious to me that Buddy has a different sense of what we need to build this team.

Looks like Buddy is keeping it simple. Run and stop the run. That explains the first 3 rounds. Spiller can be an impact player, lets give him a chance.

He must think that our "reach" NT will help us right now. Why not question all 32 teams for leaving Campbell on the board for 3+ rounds?

I think the new WR is a very good prospect. All we have after Evans is Hardy and Johnson so WRs a position of need, just like OT.

Yes --- -we still need to address LT somehow. Not enough picks to cover all the holes, Buddy has been saying this all along.

QB -- not a great year for QBs. Next draft project to be better in this area.

Don't let your mancrush for Clausen blind you. The Bills are finally assembling a defense that can stop the run with bigger guys up front. Regardless of which QB is out there, 3 and outs necessitate that we have a defense that doesn't give up 300 yards rushing to the opposing team. I really like this draft so far. Would I like an OT, hell yes but apparently the scrubs that were left after the top 2-3 weren't better than the defenders we took. Relax -- we're not winning the Super Bowl next year, we might as well be competitive.

We better have gotten Thurman Thomas, Ted Washington and Phil Hansen with our first 3 picks.

Yes, he does. And his different sense has been right far more than the mentally challenged intuition that so many on this board have had over the years. How many times do people have to say this.

WE COULDN'T STOP THE RUN LAST YEAR BECAUSE OUR DL WAS ******* TINY!!! So, they draft to make the DL better and more able to stop the run. That's what killed our D last year. Not being able to stop the run. Makes sense to do that, right? So they do. As for the players you wanted. Campbell was not a 1-3 rd selection for a reason. He's very athletic, but the dude will need three years, at least, before he starts at RT, let alone LT, for the Raiders. Pike and LeFevour are still available. Clausen was highly overrated and has only average arm strength. Brown has serious medical concerns and fough injuries. Something Buddy and Co. have said they don't want. No injury prone players, a mistake that the Old FO made more times than not. Instead, Buffalo drafts top players for the DL for the time they were drafted. Troupe's numbers are very good. He was a four year starter and played big for UCF during their biggest games, and he lit up the top centers at the Senior Bowl. Alex Carrington has the same profile. They are tailor made for a defense that needs run stoppers who have shown they can do that job over a long college career.

Spiller was the best player in this draft. Buffalo was lucky to get him at 9. Any other year, he was a top five pick. None of the players you've named were better than what the Bills got, and we filled needs. The Bills said repeatedly that there were two tackles they would have taken at 9. Both were gone. And Easley in the Fourth was not a reach. Look at his numbers and some of his film. I'm so tired of people here taking Kiper's, McShay's or Nawrocki's boards so seriously and just puppy dogging their statements. These guys aren't scouting or working for pro teams for a reason. If they were such good talent evaluators, don't you think some NFL team would have put them on salary to go and scout? For crying out loud people, let the talent evaluators do their jobs, and take what the talking heads say with a bit of a grain of salt.

Wow, sarcasm fail. If you can't do sarcasm right, then don't do it at all. Just state that you didn't like the picks and save us all from having to be embarrassed for you.