I love the Spiller pick

nemhoff

He may be the most explosive and productive non-Qb offensive player in the draft...yet there are whiners.

The OT that we targeted as first round worthy were off the board...yet there are whiners

Clausen, who many here wanted at 9 is still available....hopefully you aren't the ones still whining

It seems like the Bills are ready to limit Lynch or trade him....do the complainers realize this (did you watch Lynch run last year, very uninspiring)

Wood and Levitre and Byrd were picked after our first pick last year, I think they were good ones. Yet so many here are judging this draft as a bust

And the kicker! What if we were all fans of the Denver Broncos! This board would crash so hard, to pay that price for Tebow....oh mama.

I like the pick and am really interested to see what we do tomorrow...I am betting that many here will be in love with Spiller by October, especially fast Freddy!

I love the spiller pick.

we lost 7 games by 7 pts or less last yr

rb is one of the easiest position to transition to in the pros

we got an explosive playmaker that could easily account for 10-15 tds this yr and has the potential to be the difference in winning those 7 games.

Think about that, if spiller helps us add 4 wins we are in the playoffs, thats without improvements in other areas. his production alone could start the turnaround we've been calling for, yet some ppl here don't like it, what a bunch of babies.

He may be the most explosive and productive non-Qb offensive player in the draft...yet there are whiners.

The OT that we targeted as first round worthy were off the board...yet there are whiners

Clausen, who many here wanted at 9 is still available....hopefully you aren't the ones still whining

It seems like the Bills are ready to limit Lynch or trade him....do the complainers realize this (did you watch Lynch run last year, very uninspiring)

Wood and Levitre and Byrd were picked after our first pick last year, I think they were good ones. Yet so many here are judging this draft as a bust

And the kicker! What if we were all fans of the Denver Broncos! This board would crash so hard, to pay that price for Tebow....oh mama.

I like the pick and am really interested to see what we do tomorrow...I am betting that many here will be in love with Spiller by October, especially fast Freddy!

word! I think this pick is the epitome of professionals doing what they do best and not worrying about the negative feedback by those who think they know what is better for a team vs. the one's who actually have studied what will help the team most.

This was, in their eyes (and mine) the best player there at that pick.

The Jets have the best D and DB in the AFCE and no one seems to be crying about the CB they took.

I love the spiller pick.

we got an explosive playmaker that could easily account for 10-15 tds this yr and has the potential to be the difference in winning those 7 games.

Think about that, if spiller helps us add 4 wins we are in the playoffs, thats without improvements in other areas. his production alone could start the turnaround we've been calling for, yet some ppl here don't like it, what a bunch of babies.

How the !@#$ is Spiller going to give us four more wins exactly???

How the !@#$ is Spiller going to give us four more wins exactly???

we lost 7 games by 7 pts or less, if spiller production puts us in a position to make up the difference in any 4 of those games, thats 4 wins.

hypothetical situation: we duplicate our team from last yr, injuries n all, but add spiller and what he brings, in the return game and running the ball, his yds, and tds, puts us in a position to win those 7 games.

we lost 7 games by 7 pts or less, if spiller production puts us in a position to make up the difference in any 4 of those games, thats 4 wins.

hypothetical situation: we duplicate our team from last yr, injuries n all, but add spiller and what he brings, in the return game and running the ball, his yds, and tds, puts us in a position to win those 7 games.

Also, don't forget to add how incredibly simple and basic our offense was under Dicky J! Our offense was so predictable and boring that even opposing defenses were saying how easy it was to defend us. I think Gailey alone designing a completely new (and definitely more creative) offense will increase our scoring average as well.

So, a new (probably much better) offensive scheme, a new GAME-BREAKER in Spiller (not to mention if we can add some more talent the rest of the draft) will definite,y help us make up that 7 point scoring difference.

I'm not saying we will make the Playoffs, but don't be surprised if we are not as bad as many think we will be. We were in just about every game last year. If we can score 6-7 more points per game, that could lead to 4 more wins. You never know!

That's the worst logic I've ever heard on this board. Congratulations. That's quite a feat.

I really don't want to engage you since your logic has been flawed in the past and is certainly so now, but you need to stop spreading your idiocy, it may be contagious:

We lost ten games last year. We were blown out in five of those. Not sure which seven games you're talking about. The five games we lost by seven or less were to New England (twice), NYJ, Cleveland, and Jacksonville. Do you really think we beat New England either time because of a rookie running back? Or is it his skills in the return game that get us those crucial wins? Did you ever think that other teams got better while we sat on our hands as a franchise? How do we "duplicate" our team next year (whatever that means) when teams all around us are getting better, losing our best WR?

That's the worst logic I've ever heard on this board. Congratulations. That's quite a feat.

I really don't want to engage you since your logic has been flawed in the past and is certainly so now, but you need to stop spreading your idiocy, it may be contagious:

We lost ten games last year. We were blown out in five of those. Not sure which seven games you're talking about. The five games we lost by seven or less were to New England (twice), NYJ, Cleveland, and Jacksonville. Do you really think we beat New England either time because of a rookie running back? Or is it his skills in the return game that get us those crucial wins? Did you ever think that other teams got better while we sat on our hands as a franchise? How do we "duplicate" our team next year (whatever that means) when teams all around us are getting better, losing our best WR?

oops counted 2 wins

what I meant is that the production this guy can gives us can be the difference between winning and losing, he is a difference maker. If you cant see that I cant help you.

the personal insults will stop

I love the spiller pick.

One, your math doesnt work out because we also lost more than ten TD's when T.O. and Josh Reed left town...

There is no doubt that Spiller will be every bit as good as they say he will...the main pain is not that he will not score TD's or get big plays...he will...but it will not be the way we win ball games...once we realize that we might actually draft an LT and NT and get to where we need to be in the trenches...Lynch and Jackson were plenty good enough to handle the load...this is a Reggie Bush pick...which I still say Bush is the most overpaid non factor in the league...not that he isn't explosive or a great player, but you all who say don't draft Cody because he's a two down NT are ridiculous by saying Spiller is a good top ten pick...Cody is more valuable win/loss than Spiller will be considering he will be a third down back at best and a KR...well maybe a KR depending on if Roscoe is back to where he was before DJ went crazy and benched the best PR in football and Leodis got hurt...either way we were set at RB, KR, and PR...sure his pass catching ability will be invaluable considering CPT Checkdown is our QB...but still at number 9 I'm looking for something a little more than a ridiculously fast SPOT player on a team that already has the SPOTS this kid plays...that's all...sure he's going to knock our socks off with his speed and big plays...but we'll still be dropping games in the same manner unless the rest of this draft goes ALOT different for us...the first day was not nearly as good as you Spiller junkies are thinking...we filled ZERO needs and wasted a top ten pick to do so...

That being said if we could trade Lynch and a third to get back into the second and end up with Saffold AND Cody...this will be the best draft I've seen in YEARS...and I'll be a happy dude...

Either way GO BILLS

oops counted 2 wins

what I meant is that the production this guy can gives us can be the difference between winning and losing, he is a difference maker. If you cant see that I cant help you.

There's a difference between being "a difference maker" (which he will be) and putting us in the playoffs (which he won't).

the personal insults will stop

...when they are no longer warranted.

You are on the money!

One, your math doesnt work out because we also lost more than ten TD's when T.O. and Josh Reed left town...

There is no doubt that Spiller will be every bit as good as they say he will...the main pain is not that he will not score TD's or get big plays...he will...but it will not be the way we win ball games...once we realize that we might actually draft an LT and NT and get to where we need to be in the trenches...Lynch and Jackson were plenty good enough to handle the load...this is a Reggie Bush pick...which I still say Bush is the most overpaid non factor in the league...not that he isn't explosive or a great player, but you all who say don't draft Cody because he's a two down NT are ridiculous by saying Spiller is a good top ten pick...Cody is more valuable win/loss than Spiller will be considering he will be a third down back at best and a KR...well maybe a KR depending on if Roscoe is back to where he was before DJ went crazy and benched the best PR in football and Leodis got hurt...either way we were set at RB, KR, and PR...sure his pass catching ability will be invaluable considering CPT Checkdown is our QB...but still at number 9 I'm looking for something a little more than a ridiculously fast SPOT player on a team that already has the SPOTS this kid plays...that's all...sure he's going to knock our socks off with his speed and big plays...but we'll still be dropping games in the same manner unless the rest of this draft goes ALOT different for us...the first day was not nearly as good as you Spiller junkies are thinking...we filled ZERO needs and wasted a top ten pick to do so...

That being said if we could trade Lynch and a third to get back into the second and end up with Saffold AND Cody...this will be the best draft I've seen in YEARS...and I'll be a happy dude...

Either way GO BILLS

I accidently counted 2 wins as losses, so 5 losses by 7 or less. and TO and reed had 6 combined TD's last yr, so yeah, spiller could outproduce both of them in TD's

spillers ability affect field position he could easily be a huge factor in multiple wins that we previously did not have.

There's a difference between being "a difference maker" (which he will be) and putting us in the playoffs (which he won't).

...when they are no longer warranted.

no they will stop now, you do not know me, I do not insult you, you will not insult me, its uncalled for, unnecessary, and rude.

question can a difference maker be the difference in going to the playoffs and not going?

answer: yes, thats why he makes a difference