Time to become a Denver fan

One or two year QB projects is what the Bills have been doing to the fans since Kelly retired, 10 years of bozo drafts, hiring meatheads for coaches and you ding bats are still supporting this Toronto bound football team.

Gaud, you make me laugh.

:beer::angry:

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW TIMMY WON'T RETURN MY MAN-LOVE LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills need a quarterback and pick a runing back. What a crock...

Tebow is then picked by Denver.

After 50 years (minus the Kelly era) of pure bull ****...maybe it's time.

I know one thing for sure, Denver will never play a single game in Toronto...unless it's against the Toronto Bills.

Maybe it's time for you suckers to find something else to do on Sundays.

Me, I'll be watching Denver.

Go ahead...take a swipe or two...I don't give a damn...but for sure...no team can lose like the Buffalo Bills and now the Sabres.

Grampa Tebow......is that you?

I know one thing for sure, Denver will never play a single game in Toronto...unless it's against the Toronto Bills.

Go ahead...take a swipe or two...I don't give a damn...but for sure...no team can lose like the Buffalo Bills and now the Sabres.

Thats why there are 32 teams...so people can flip flop around as much as they like :lol:

Denver? I never like their uniforms in any era. You can have them.

Buh-bye.

So you wanted Nix to take Tebow at #9?? Lets face facts, the only QB in this years draft worthy of a first round pick (and maybe just worth a **** in general) was Bradford. If Nix had taken Tebow straight up at #9 I would be far more pissed than you seem to be now. I don't like Spiller at #9 either (like the kid, just not for us at #9) but Tebow at #9 ... holy !@#$ing reach Batman!

All in all I'm a little disappointed they didn't trade #9 for a few more first and second picks instead of taking a smallish RB. But I figure this is a 3 year rebuild minimum so they can get a QB next draft (QB class seems to be a lot stronger anyway).