Time to become a Denver fan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will prove you WRONG!

You speak of him as though he is Jesus reincarnate.

I don't see "him" proving anyone wrong. He might surprise some by actually sticking as a QB, but he won't be the success story he was in college. You can rub it in my face if I'm wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

The Bills need a quarterback and pick a runing back. What a crock...

Tebow is then picked by Denver.

After 50 years (minus the Kelly era) of pure bull ****...maybe it's time.

I know one thing for sure, Denver will never play a single game in Toronto...unless it's against the Toronto Bills.

Maybe it's time for you suckers to find something else to do on Sundays.

Me, I'll be watching Denver.

Go ahead...take a swipe or two...I don't give a damn...but for sure...no team can lose like the Buffalo Bills and now the Sabres.

Ha! Loser post of the night! Have fun watching your fellow virgin play QB! Tebow belongs at a million dollar southern country club wearing male capri pants. I am so over him. Big LT in round 2, LeFevour (sp?) in round 3.

I was thinking Bulaga or Clausen, who went much later or are still on the board so no big loss. Take your pick of Brown, Saffold, or Campbell in round 2 and trade up for eithe Clausen or McCoy.

Depends on which player you trust most at their current position:

Kyle Williams

Demetrius Bell

or any of the three QB's

There are good prospects at all of them currently, but we are another 9 picks away.....

Buffalo Wings are great.

Buffalo Winters are awful.

Buffalo Suckers is what the Bills fans are now...including many from this thread.

The blind leading the blind ever sice Kelly & crew retired.

Have fun going to games in Toronto...got your passport???

And no, my Gator stuff does not out number my Bills stuff. Matter of fact, it may after I pack up my Loser Bills stuff and ship it to the Salvation Army.

Cancelled my Direct TV and NFL ticket because after the DalASS and Jets game of a few years ago, it was considered a waste of money.

Went to the Bills game here in Jax last year...pathetic play. Q-back threw a pass to a receiver already on the ground...sickening. Tailgate food was the only thing good on the day.

Nope, the Bills suck, you followers are suckers, fools and ready to be committed when the Bills move to Toronto.

Enjoy the Peace Bridge.

Buffalo Wings are great.

Buffalo Winters are awful.

Buffalo Suckers is what the Bills fans are now...including many from this thread.

The blind leading the blind ever sice Kelly & crew retired.

Have fun going to games in Toronto...got your passport???

And no, my Gator stuff does not out number my Bills stuff. Matter of fact, it may after I pack up my Loser Bills stuff and ship it to the Salvation Army.

Cancelled my Direct TV and NFL ticket because after the DalASS and Jets game of a few years ago, it was considered a waste of money.

Went to the Bills game here in Jax last year...pathetic play. Q-back threw a pass to a receiver already on the ground...sickening. Tailgate food was the only thing good on the day.

Nope, the Bills suck, you followers are suckers, fools and ready to be committed when the Bills move to Toronto.

Enjoy the Peace Bridge.

Leave our board you fairweather POS. You were never really a fan anyway so we don't need you thanks for the greenbacks when you came to the games though because at least you were good for something!!!!

I know one thing for sure, Denver will never play a single game in Toronto...unless it's against the Toronto Bills.

Go ahead...take a swipe or two...I don't give a damn...but for sure...no team can lose like the Buffalo Bills and now the Sabres.

I think you should make the final step by deactivating your account here. Then you'll really be a Broncos fan.

Also, Google "Denver Bronsoc fan sites", and sign up with one of them.

Go Broncos!...........I guess.

See Ya

i've been a fan before most of you were born. went to the 3 afc championships games. the 4th was in miami you know.

completely sick of this team. arguably the worst drafts in the last 10 years of any team including the raiders.

it is simply a waste of time to follow ineptness. or think that somehow it will turn around

the nfl formula in order:

1. Great QB.

2. Protect the QB.

3. Attack the QB.

what do we have. certainly not 1, although we had 2 shots at the top ranked QB according to many

#2? LOLOL

maybe improved 3. whatever.

i can guarantee the bills will be choosing top 10 for the next 5 years. enjoy!!!!!!

you can leave the bills forums now..please let me help you pack your bags and throw ur crap out of the window..i be happy to help you..no need to have a FAN talking about the bills like they are straight up trash..

See ya. Have fun. Let us know how Tebow turns out.

Tim Tebow is a winner...in college. In the real world and the pro's he would be a 1-2 year project that may never pan out to be a top NFL QB.

The Bills will address the QB situation in the 4th or 5th rounds, as well as the LT...I'm hoping.

Some mackerel stated the Bills O line just got better because they drafted CJ Spiller, totally moronic statement. The Bills are still in dire need of help with the O line, if they fail to get some replacement players I can see this year as another failed season.