trading back into the 1st

flabill

this is a huge mistake.. we need all of our picks. trading back into the 1st for a guy like tebow will set this organization back even more ie losman, and mccargo trades. we must keep all our picks or trade down for more. BPA is the way this team needs to draft... Every player we take in the first 3 rds could potenially strongly boost this team if done correctly

this is a huge mistake.. we need all of our picks. trading back into the 1st for a guy like tebow will set this organization back even more ie losman, and mccargo trades. we must keep all our picks or trade down for more. BPA is the way this team needs to draft... Every player we take in the first 3 rds could potenially strongly boost this team if done correctly

I agree...don't do it!

I think the only way we trade back into the 1st is if we were to trade down from 9 and acquire 1 or more additional picks that we could use to move back into the 1st.

Other than that, I don't see us doing it. The risk is too high and the reward is to unknown.

I do like the idea of trading back as far as the early 20's and gaining up to 2 extra picks there and then trading back into the 1st or high 2nd for Tebow or whoever Nix and Gailey are really targeting to be the next QB of the Bills.

dream scenario is eric berry falls to us at 9 and we can trade down to a team that really covets Berry. Then take the best lineman available. then see about trading our extra picks to get mccoy... If we cant trade down we must take clausen.

Yes, lets stockpile third-round picks so that we can get more solid foundational players like Trent Edwards, Ashton Youboty, and Chris Ellis

No strategy is better than any other. You just have to execute it.

hahahahahaha Love.This.Post

I'm thinking that Bill Belichick has a better read on Tebow than you...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...-of-tim-tebow/1

I think the Bills will finally become a winner if they're lucky enough to land Tebow in a trade up into the last first.

Yes, lets stockpile third-round picks so that we can get more solid foundational players like Trent Edwards, Ashton Youboty, and Chris Ellis

No strategy is better than any other. You just have to execute it.

I have no problem stockpiling picks...let's just hope the people selecting make MUCH better decisions than Levy, Donahoe, et al.

Look at it this way...trading back into the 1st to get Tebow is like 2 picks. All of a sudden Wood is the important tackle and the left tackle position isn't quite as important. Now, I'm not saying it's the right way to go, but it works theoretically.

dream scenario is eric berry falls to us at 9 and we can trade down to a team that really covets Berry. Then take the best lineman available. then see about trading our extra picks to get mccoy... If we cant trade down we must take clausen.

1% Chance of happening. Berry is too good.

[/quo

going for Mccoy would be a good idea

Alot of people disagree with you. True, unless Bradford was still available, and he won't be, none of the other quarterbacks are worthy of #9. But, if you can leave tonight with the LT of the future and the QB of the future, you can't ask for more than that in your wildest dreams. True, it may be a risk, but any draft pick you choose, no matter the position, no matter they hype, all have the possibility of being a bust, could be a great player or even just a role player for your team, you never know for sure until they lace up the spikes and get a few seasons under their belt.