First round predictions!

DarthICE

If its a Quarterback then I hope its a white guy...Any other position you have to draft black. Blacks are better athletes and they also have extra leg muscles which makes them faster and stronger. White guys have extra brain power which makes them smarter than the blacks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills need to focus on building the best, biggest, meanest O-line in the league...

"It doesn't matter what you run...whether you run it every snap, run the option, throw it - the most important position is offensive line. You can't do anything without a good offensive line, and the more that they handle, the more margin-of-error you have all the way around." - Mike Leach

That's why I predict that the Bills will take Bryan Bulaga, Left Tackle, Iowa.

Could be worse. They could take another defensive back.

You know - if they hadn't finally fired Jauron, we could not be sure they wouldn't have! :rolleyes:

Don't speak too soon....

I agree with Darth... OL or NT would be wise, but this team has holes at several positions...

Post 'em if you got 'em!

I am torn so I have two. A. we are gonna trade down and get more picks. When we do we address NT first.

Second option, if we stay at 9 it will be LT or NT. Who? Not sure who will be there.

A source deep within the Bills organization has informed other secret sources that the pick will be Derrick Morgan or Dan Williams.