Quote from Trent

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have the Superbowl wins over a weak armed kitty.

Sorry. I think if the Bills had drafted Ben and won 2 Super Bowls and this crap happened my stomach would be turning. I am glad the Bills did not get him.

Trent is not my all time favorite but his statement far outweighs Ben's actions.

I am all for taking a QB in the draft if he does not look like a character from Police Academy like Clausen or an East German chick like Bradford.

I'm just saying if it a choice between Trant and Ben, I'd buy an autographed set of gloves.

Edwards is a future HOFer...and so is Big Ben...BR is getting a bad rap

Celtic Soulja has an unhealthy obsession w/ Trent. I like Trent, but god. Every time I see an borderline gay comment about Trent, Celtic Soulja

Which character?

I'm not sure of his name, but in the first movie, there were two guys that were kissing up to Mauser. Not Proctor, but two of the recruits. They would always report the other recruits to Mauser. They had buzz cuts or close and I think they ended up at the Blue Oyster. The Claussen look alike was the smaller of the two.

Bradford looks like just about every East German chick I have ever seen.

Edwards surprised staff and students when he donated an autographed jersey to the school. It will be auctioned off to raise funds for a new junior playground.

I bid 0.34 for his jersey! You're not gonna get much more than that!

I am speechless, are we even having this conversation about Trent and Big Ben. 2 Super bowls compared to check down throws to Fred Jackson? Seriously?

Mild mannered not so great QB compared to good QB and menace to society.

It's not like Ben was caught doing 40 in a 30. He is a disgrace.

I have always been realistic about Trent, but he is certainly not going to bring this kind of shame to the Bills or the NFL.