Did anybody else notice how bad Criqui (sp.) was?

EZC-Boston

i have though that he is one of the worst announcers on network TV for a very long time.

i would tell you how many times he mistaklenly called Willis - Travis.....but i can't count that high.

(in my best Jim Rome voice imitating Bill Walton)

He is HOOOOORRRRRIBLE.

You weren't the only one; we were posting about it during the game as well. It was *bad*.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=11050

Tasker wasn't that great either. At the end of the first half, with DB driving down the field, Tasker said, "The Bills can run two plays here if they work quickly." Ummm Steve, it was 3rd down....

Thanksgiving hangover?

CW

"Antonio" Winfield had to be the best.

he doesn't look Italian!

137310[/snapback]

Not only that, but he said that McGee was the reason Bills thought that Antinio was expendable. :huh: Is that why they had the hard press on for Vincent?

.... reminded me of Curt Gowdy the last couple of years he did play by play ... always seemed to get the Miami-Buffalo games in the early 90's when they meant something ... and usually couldn't remember which CITY the game was being played in, let alone players names, etc. It got to be pretty embarrasing just to listen to him.

...those yahoos who did the SU-BC game Saturday were putrid.  You'd think ABC could find better guys than that.

137374[/snapback]

Oh MAN, they were dreadful, weren't they? If Jamal Anderson's hoping to make a second career out of broadcasting, I hope he saved a lot of money from his football days. The guys who do the local high school games are better than he was.....