Getting a Fry Daddy for Draft Thursday

ajzepp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Care to share any of the delicious food you cooked up, focker? :rolleyes:

Well, I was able to find some Farm Rich cheesesticks, and those came out AMAZINGLY well....had some barilla marinara with them and they were about the best mozzarella sticks I've ever had :P Fried up some chicken strips next, and although they came out pretty well I wasn't happy with the batter. It was AWESOME to have Franks red hot again, though, cause I haven't had it in forever. It reminded me why I love wings done right, cause the sauce had just the right amout of heat PLUS amazing flavor. I drenched those strips in the sauce, added some blue cheese dressing, and yummy :wallbash: I can definitely do better with the frying part, but I was very happy with the way the chicken cooked.

The other day I tossed in some frozen fish and it came out pretty well...and of course I had some more mozz sticks :pirate:

This is a great little fryer!!

Maybe he'll let us know once the 3rd degree burns on his hands heal from trying to pluck out wings out of the fryer.

:rolleyes:

added some blue cheese dressing

A bit off topic, but I heard the list of the ten least liked foods in America. Bleu Cheese was #2 on the list... Right below liver.

A bit off topic, but I heard the list of the ten least liked foods in America. Bleu Cheese was #2 on the list... Right below liver.

I hate bleu cheese dressing, but I'll eat bleu cheese crumbles in a sandwich or wrap anytime.

Back when I used to eat salads, I'd never get BC on it, so I can understand the sentiment....but as we all know, there's something about that amazing synergy between BC dressing and hot sauce :nana:

Well, I was able to find some Farm Rich cheesesticks, and those came out AMAZINGLY well....had some barilla marinara with them and they were about the best mozzarella sticks I've ever had :D Fried up some chicken strips next, and although they came out pretty well I wasn't happy with the batter. It was AWESOME to have Franks red hot again, though, cause I haven't had it in forever. It reminded me why I love wings done right, cause the sauce had just the right amout of heat PLUS amazing flavor. I drenched those strips in the sauce, added some blue cheese dressing, and yummy :) I can definitely do better with the frying part, but I was very happy with the way the chicken cooked.

The other day I tossed in some frozen fish and it came out pretty well...and of course I had some more mozz sticks :)

This is a great little fryer!!

Sounds yummy! Did you save any for me? :wallbash::devil:

Sounds yummy! Did you save any for me? :wallbash::D

FUG no....

:devil:

Back when I used to eat salads, I'd never get BC on it, so I can understand the sentiment....but as we all know, there's something about that amazing synergy between BC dressing and hot sauce :wallbash:

Were you the one that made fun of me because I requested BC salad dressing on my salad? :devil:

Were you the one that made fun of me because I requested BC salad dressing on my salad? :wallbash:

You didn't order BC....you ordered honey mustard! lol