Your plans for 4/20?

Fingon

Did I say it was a mystery (man you guys must be high :devil: ) I said it was harder to get than alcohol. Making it legal would make it much easier to obtain. Hell I'd be buying it myself. That's the funning thing about this. If it was legal I'd buy it but I'm against making it legal. Still haven't heard from anyone what the advantages of making legal would be. I'll wait.

Most people who don't smoke pot have no clue how and where to get weed (that includes me)

you said you have no clue how and where to get it. you know exactly how and where to get it.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advantages:

Fewer non-violent offenders in jail

tax revenue

a regulated product

It would help stabilize Mexico, and decrease organized crime's profits

Separate marijuana from other drugs

decrease heavier drug use, as people will no longer need to go to drug dealers to get their weed.

Harder for kids to get

These are but a few.

No I disagree. You think people in the marijuana trade are just going to close up shop when it's legalized? No, they're going to find other ways to make **** loads of money. And they'll probably resort to other drugs like cocaine, heroin, meth etc. This will actually flood the market with these harder drugs.

Tax revenue. :devil:

Ok people riding bikes, doctors, dentists, mechanics working on my car and !@#$ing it up, hell stoned financial planners for god's sake. That is just off the top of my head.

Ok so you're afraid of stoner bike riders? As for doctors, dentist, and financial planners don't you have to use your own judgment anyway when choosing to use those individuals or their services. I mean if they were going to smoke weed, they are probably already doing it...illegal or legal. Hell if you are going to use that argument, aren't you scared of a drunk dentist or doctor working on you. I guess I choose to go to professional who I know aren't under the influence while on the job...and if I thought they were I'd go somewhere else. I guess I just rely on that thing I have called good judgment and common sense.

Ok so you're afraid of stoner bike riders? As for doctors, dentist, and financial planners don't you have to use your own judgment anyway when choosing to use those individuals or their services. I mean if they were going to smoke weed, they are probably already doing it...illegal or legal. Hell if you are going to use that argument, aren't you scared of a drunk dentist or doctor working on you. I guess I choose to go to professional who I know aren't under the influence while on the job...and if I thought they were I'd go somewhere else. I guess I just rely on that thing I have called good judgment and common sense.

Jesus !@#$ing Christ you guys are think. Of course I'm concerned about a drunk professional but guess what....alcohol is LEGAL POT IS NOT! Why increase the chances of an impaired person harming me.

Guys I've made my point and you've made yours. No need for me to continue to go around in circles.

No I disagree. You think people in the marijuana trade are just going to close up shop when it's legalized? No, they're going to find other ways to make **** loads of money. And they'll probably resort to other drugs like cocaine, heroin, meth etc. This will actually flood the market with these harder drugs.

Tax revenue. :devil:

Yes, if they suddenly lose up to 70% of their revenue they won't be hurt at all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: What did prohibition do to organized crime? The mafia was at its peak when alcohol was illegal. Not to mention there is an extremely limited market for harder drugs, which is why the cartels decided to start selling weed.

Jesus !@#$ing Christ you guys are think. Of course I'm concerned about a drunk professional but guess what....alcohol is LEGAL POT IS NOT! Why increase the chances of an impaired person harming me.

Guys I've made my point and you've made yours. No need for me to continue to go around in circles.

So, weed should be illegal because someone MIGHT hurt you because of it? That's a completely illogical argument. There are thousands of things more dangerous out there than stoners.

Sorry, I came into the argument a little late.....agree to disagree. :devil:

I want someone to answer my point about ignition interlocks for alcohol being mandatory on all new cars. Would you be for/against this and why? I'm just curious to see what people think.

So, weed should be illegal because someone MIGHT hurt you because of it? That's a completely illogical argument. There are thousands of things more dangerous out there than stoners.

Are those things you're talking about that are more dangerous legal?

I want someone to answer my point about ignition interlocks for alcohol being mandatory on all new cars. Would you be for/against this and why? I'm just curious to see what people think.

I'm all for it...why not...it'll save as many lives as air bags.

what do you think?

One question,,,,

I don't drink and drive, so why do I have to pay for this????????

is that you in your avatar???? :devil:

No thats my girl.....she looks a lot better when her teeth are in. She kind of has the Wade Phillips thing going for her, what can i say.....I'm a diehard Bills fan.