Will Chad Jackson make the Bills roster opening day?

Will Chad Jackson make the Bills roster opening day?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Will Chad Jackson make the Bills roster opening day?

• Yes
    • No

Chad Jackson (former NE 2nd round pick) is one of those guys who is extremely talented & is very capable of being a successful WR in the NFL, but he has been considered a bust & has done little in the NFL so far. Some people have questioned his mental toughness & others have questioned his desire/work ethic. This could be his last opportunity to make it in the NFL.

Buddy Nix said he will bring 10 WR's to camp.

Right now the Bills have 5 other WR (6 total) on the roster. 4 more will be brought in.

Lee Evans

James Hardy

Steve Johnson

Roscoe Parrish

Felton Huggins

CHAD JACKSON

i hope we bring in Javon Walker after the draft to see if he has anything left

Kind of like I work the club, I start off with the one with the largest breast and hope I get to leave with the one before the one with the smallest.

Only a true fan cares about Justin Jenkins' replacement.

Since Jenkins' greatest contribution to the Bills organization was his ham-fisted behavior in bb.com Holiday propaganda films, if his replacement can hold down the "5 Golden Rings" portion of the 12 days of Xmas, I'm happy.

I've never seen him play (that I recall), but if New England let him go... they aren't perfect. There are always a few cases of guys bouncing around the nfl for a few years before they light it up somewhere, and people say, Wow, how did that team, that team, that team miss on him? Maybe the light turns on. At least they are being thorough - it looks like they are going after players they believe could help them.

Chad Jackson (former NE 2nd round pick) is one of those guys who is extremely talented & is very capable of being a successful WR in the NFL, but he has been considered a bust & has done little in the NFL so far. Some people have questioned his mental toughness & others have questioned his desire/work ethic. This could be his last opportunity to make it in the NFL.

Buddy Nix said he will bring 10 WR's to camp.

Right now the Bills have 5 other WR (6 total) on the roster. 4 more will be brought in.

Lee Evans

James Hardy

Steve Johnson

Roscoe Parrish

Felton Huggins

CHAD JACKSON

If Chad Jackson makes the Bills final roster, it will just show you how pathetic this team is. He couldn't make it anywhere else and has been probably the Pats biggest draft bust of the past decade.