Need help with a project

I wrote a paper on Clarett the RB Den drafted back in the day that had all those problems with the law and now I have to do a power point on it... I could use some help... I need examples of players that were drafted and soon after got into legal problems... younger players are better but my teacher wont know the difference if they were young or vets... I have some of the high profile guys already... Buress, Vick, Rapeburger Ricky Williams and Pacman... If you guys can help me with some more that would be a great help... also if you know what they did that would be great if not I can google it... Ko Simpson and Marshawn Lynch joke are welcome! :nana: I am trying to get a large list together so it makes a impact... so the teacher looks at it and goes wow yes their is a problem with NFL, Fame, and getting into trouble...

Thanks!!!!!!!

Don't forget about one of the greatest criminals in Bills history: Travis Henry. Only the Juice himself is more notorious.

Thank you... I did forget about good old Travis in which i share his name lol

I found this list http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sport...t_12162006.html of players arested this year (I am guessing 2008) but yes i still need more high profile players... and esp ones that there are funny pics of them out there... kinda like i have one of vick having a dog chase him... and Williams with a joint... the teacher said have fun with it and make it entertaining... so that what i am going for...

Todd Marinovich

Legal troubles

Marinovich has had a number of arrests, many of which have been related to his ongoing drug problems, including nine arrests in Orange County, California alone[9].

Marinovich was arrested in 1991, while still a student at USC, on cocaine possession.[5]

In 1997 he was arrested on suspicion of growing marijuana and served two months in jail and a third at a minimum-security facility in Orange County known as the Farm. In April 2000, Marinovich was arrested for sexual assault,[10] followed by a 2001 arrest on suspicion of heroin.

In August 2004, he was arrested by Newport Beach police for skateboarding in a prohibited zone.[1]

Marinovich was arrested in a public bathroom in Newport Beach, California in May 2005, after being found with apparent drug paraphernalia. He fled on a bicycle, but was caught a fifteen blocks away.[1] He gave his occupation as "unemployed artist" and "anarchist" on the police report, which stated that his pupils were dilated and his behavior "erratic."[11] He was ordered to undergo six months of drug rehabilitation followed by six months of outpatient treatment as a result.[12]

In August 2007, Marinovich was arrested and charged with felony drug possession and resisting a police order after being stopped for skateboarding near the Newport Beach, California Pier boardwalk, where skateboarding is forbidden by local ordinance. Marinovich ran away when officers tried to stop him. He was found hiding in a carport about six blocks away. He had a guitar case, and inside officers found about a gram of powdered methamphetamine, a metal spoon and a hypodermic needle, Sgt. Evan Sailor said. Marinovich was arrested and pleaded not guilty to felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor counts of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic and resisting a police officer. [13]

During a period of sobriety from 2007-8, Marinovich worked with Todd Kramer, founder of the Kramer Center at Newport Beach, and the National Drug Treatment Center to help young athletes overcome addiction and to stay clean.[14] In August 2008, after one year of sobriety, Todd Marinovich was hired as a lecturer by Newport Coast Recovery, a men-only drug and alcohol treatment facility in Newport Beach.

On April 3, 2009 he was arrested in Newport Beach after he failed to appear in court for a progress review on his rehabilitation related to his 2007 arrest.[15] He was ordered to be held in jail without bail until his May 4th hearing before the Orange County Superior Court.[16]

I wrote a paper on Clarett the RB Den drafted back in the day that had all those problems with the law and now I have to do a power point on it... I could use some help... I need examples of players that were drafted and soon after got into legal problems... younger players are better but my teacher wont know the difference if they were young or vets... I have some of the high profile guys already... Buress, Vick, Rapeburger Ricky Williams and Pacman... If you guys can help me with some more that would be a great help... also if you know what they did that would be great if not I can google it... Ko Simpson and Marshawn Lynch joke are welcome! :thumbsup: I am trying to get a large list together so it makes a impact... so the teacher looks at it and goes wow yes their is a problem with NFL, Fame, and getting into trouble...

Thanks!!!!!!!

There are names and details (frequently quite funny) here:

http://thephoenix.com/Boston/Authors/MATT-TAIBBI/

It is all sports, though...not just NFL.