What About Toby ??

T master

Just wondering, with all of the backs the Bills have been signing, if they don't go after Spiller would Toby Gerhart look good in a Bills uni ?? HMMMM I wonder ?? :bag:

He'd look as good as Tim Tindale use to. As long as the Bills don't take him before the 5th, I'd love to see him in buffalo blue.

Just wondering, with all of the backs the Bills have been signing, if they don't go after Spiller would Toby Gerhart look good in a Bills uni ?? HMMMM I wonder ?? :bag:

Toby Gerhart is a stud. He will dominate in the NFL. A straight ahead power runner. He doesn't dance, just blasts through the line and runs over linebackers. If he is there in the third, grab him.

Toby Gerhart is a stud. He will dominate in the NFL. A straight ahead power runner. He doesn't dance, just blasts through the line and runs over linebackers. If he is there in the third, grab him.

+1

I absolutely love Toby Gerhart and think he is going to be a force of a RB for years to come on whichever team is lucky enough to draft him. That being said, the Bills should only draft him in the third at the earliest, if Lynch is traded.

I like this kid so much, I actually kind of what Lynch to be traded now :nana: