My 1st 3 Picks this Year

This would solidify our lines, and give us a potential future QB

Round 1 - Bulaga (or if not available) Iupati

Round 2 - Tebow (or if not available) McCoy

Round 3 - Terrance Cody (or if not available) Cam Thomas

I am not a fan of taking Iupati at 9. Everything I've read recently says that he is mainly a G and not

a LT or even RT. I love his toughness, strength and aggressiveness, but how many Gs can you spend

1st and 2nd round picks on? (They already have Wood and Levtre from last year). G's are kind of like

safeties on D where it is tough to spend a high pick on.

I'd be OK with Tebow or McCoy, but only if the team thinks one of those guys can be a top-10 QB in

the NFL. I don't think McCoy would do well in Buffalo's wind with his marginal arm. Tebow is interesting,

but I am a little leery of taking him as high as the 2nd round.

I am not a big Terranc Cody fan, but I'd consider him in the 2nd. I don't think he'll make it to the Bills'

3rd round pick.

Trying to keep it realistic:

1 - Clausen/Bulaga/Graham

2 - Tony Washington/Charles Brown

3 - Best G(Asomoah or Jerry I would think)/Grosnkowski

I assume you weren't aware that Tony Washington was a registered sex offender who banged his own sister.

To spice it up I'm going to throw a Lynch trade into my mock (just to make it more absurd)

#9 - Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

#41 - Eric Norwood, OLB, South Carolina

#60 - Dexter McCluster, RB, Ole Miss (from Seattle for Marshawn Lynch)

#72 - Donald Butler, ILB, Washington

#107 - Jeff Owens, DT, Georgia

This would solidify our lines, and give us a potential future QB

Round 1 - Bulaga (or if not available) Iupati

Round 2 - Tebow (or if not available) McCoy

Round 3 - Terrance Cody (or if not available) Cam Thomas

I like Bulaga at 9 but not Iupati. Clausen wouldn't be a bad choice... Tebow 2nd = ehhh maybe and NO to McCoy... Cody won't last till the 3rd and if we don't go Dan Williams at 9 and Cam Thomas is available in the 3rd jump all over that Nix!

RD1 - Clausen (I don't think Bulaga will be there)

RD2 - best OT (Staffol/Brown hopefully)

RD3 - Cam Thomas

I assume you weren't aware that Tony Washington was a registered sex offender who banged his own sister.

and this should effect you how?...maybe all your job interviews should have a list of all you've slept with so they can determine if you slept with the right ppl.

1) Clausen

2) Roger Saffold

3) Torrell Troup

I think the best offensive tackles are off the board. Unless someone wants to say that Trent Edwards is the quarterback of the future, they need to draft a quarterback. Quarterback is a risk, but until the Bills have a quarterback they must draft a quarterback. They do not know when they will have the opportunity again. There will always be offensive tackles available. There may not be quarterbacks available.