Big Ben's 3rd strike

Chilly

Manion believes that, if Roethlisberger ever is going to change his ways, the near miss in Georgia will be the impetus.

"Unless he's totally brain dead -- and we don't know -- he would be scared," Manion said.

:devil:

He crashed his motorcycle a few years back and wasn't wearing a helmet.

I know he took a hard lick on the old noggin. I wonder if any of this behavior

relates back to that? Hypersexual? Loss of inhibition? Not that this justifies any

of his behavior, but, food for thought.

This is starting to be like Tiger Woods. Everyone's coming out of the woodwork now to accuse him.

I can't say it's terribly surprising, though. Where there's smoke...

From TFA: Manion specifically referred to an incident from 2009, also in Nevada.

This is starting to be like Tiger Woods. Everyone's coming out of the woodwork now to accuse him.

I can't say it's terribly surprising, though. Where there's smoke...

Well, there have been many reports of crop circles around the globe... I guess where there is smoke.....

....There are copy cats looking to gain some credibility off of other peoples actions/acusations.

That "where there is smoke there is fire" mentality is a two way street.

big ben's a scum......but call me when he gets up to 14......lol

Tiger don't have to RAPE a drunk college Girl ..................... I say arrest this RAPIST now. if Marshawn can get 4 weeks for what he did ...Big ben The RAPIST should get at least that unless we have a DOUBLE STANDARD.................I could imagine this board If it was D.Mcnabb or Mick Vick we would have a different outlook at the rape then , from the DA in Georgia , news coverage , and people on this board ...................... :devil:

Well, there have been many reports of crop circles around the globe... I guess where there is smoke.....

....There are copy cats looking to gain some credibility off of other peoples actions/acusations.

That "where there is smoke there is fire" mentality is a two way street.

Plus they might have worn suggestive clothing.

Tiger don't have to RAPE a drunk college Girl ..................... I say arrest this RAPIST now. if Marshawn can get 4 3 weeks for what he did ...Big ben The RAPIST should get at least that unless we have a DOUBLE STANDARD.................I could imagine this board If it was D.Mcnabb or Mick Vick we would have a different outlook at the rape then , from the DA in Georgia , news coverage , and people on this board ...................... :ph34r:

Fixed.

I keep reading here that Lynch was suspended for 4 weeks more and more lately. Have I completely lost my mind or didn't Lynch get a 3 game suspension?