Tomcats 4th Annual draft contest

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up to $30 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Here are the 5 players

1: Jim Clausen--Buffalo

2: Tim Tebow--Minnesota

3: Eric Berry--Cleveland

4: CJ Spiller--Miami

5: Dez Bryant--Cincinnati

up to $30 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE March 1st, 2010 (PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts or the number of beers I've had when you ask (creativity will help your odds!)

3. You must get ALL correct

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it the day before the draft - edit as long as you want

5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the longest-tenured TBD poster. Longevity will be rewarded here. (Per GOBILLS78 suggestion - I like it)

Here are the 5 players

1: Jim Clausen

2: Tim Tebow

3: Eric Berry

4: CJ Spiller

5: Dez Bryant

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Links to earlier contests-check out who you picked, its fun!

3rd annual results

2008 ? couldnt find

2007 contest

1: Jim Clausen-Buffalo

2: Tim Tebow-Jax

3: Eric Berry-Cleveland

4: CJ Spiller-San Fran

5: Dez Bryant-Denver

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE March 1st, 2010 (PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts or the number of beers I've had when you ask (creativity will help your odds!)

3. You must get ALL correct

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it the day before the draft - edit as long as you want

5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the longest-tenured TBD poster. Longevity will be rewarded here. (Per GOBILLS78 suggestion - I like it)

Here are the 5 players

1: Jim Clausen

2: Tim Tebow

3: Eric Berry

4: CJ Spiller

5: Dez Bryant

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Links to earlier contests-check out who you picked, its fun!

3rd annual results

2008 ? couldnt find

2007 contest

1: Jim Clausen - Bills

2: Tim Tebow - Philly

3: Eric Berry - Cleveland

4: CJ Spiller - Seattle

5: Dez Bryant - Jacksonville