Gotta Love the NFL draft

Let forget about who is going where for one second.....if you can mange that then read on. B-)

To me the NFL draft is the beginning of the 2010 season. I look forward to it almost as much as I do the Final Four.

It means Spring is finally here.

Like the fact they finally moved it to primetime TV , I'll be at work though, doubt that anything will get done until the Bills pick.

But the main reason to watch is to see the players who were invited to the draft and watch them fall unexpectedly. That shyt must be nerve racking.

now THAT is reality TV at its finest . You may proceed to comment :)

Let forget about who is going where for one second.....if you can mange that then read on. B-)

To me the NFL draft is the beginning of the 2010 season. I look forward to it almost as much as I do the Final Four.

Like the fact they finally moved it to primetime TV , I'll be at work though, doubt that anything will get done until the Bills pick.

But the main reason to watch is to see the players who were invited to the draft and watch them fall unexpectedly. That shyt must be nerve racking.

It's the rite of spring. All things are possible. And deep within the hearts of even the most bitter and negative of the TBD posters lies a kernal of hope and excitement. I love the draft!

I absolutely LOVE the draft. I am not so sure I like it moving to night time but have no choice to see how it goes. there was something I liked about setting the whole weekend aside, filling the frig with beer, and vegging aroung the tv,waiting for something exciting to happen. though with my luck, it seems everytime i go to the bathroom some kind of trade happens. maybe its time to get a tv in the bathroom?! But its definitely a yearly ritual that keeps me going through these crappy months in upstate ny. and this year seems especially exciting with having a new coach and gm and really no friggin clue what direction our beloved bills are going in. Wish it would just get here already!

I absolutely LOVE the draft. I am not so sure I like it moving to night time but have no choice to see how it goes. there was something I liked about setting the whole weekend aside, filling the frig with beer, and vegging aroung the tv,waiting for something exciting to happen. though with my luck, it seems everytime i go to the bathroom some kind of trade happens. maybe its time to get a tv in the bathroom?! But its definitely a yearly ritual that keeps me going through these crappy months in upstate ny. and this year seems especially exciting with having a new coach and gm and really no friggin clue what direction our beloved bills are going in. Wish it would just get here already!

Where in Upstate NY? I am in Potsdam.

Where in Upstate NY? I am in Potsdam.

I think by "Upstate" he meant anywhere north of NYC. How do I know this? He has "East Rochester" in his username, so I think it's a safe bet. B-)

I think by "Upstate" he meant anywhere north of NYC. How do I know this? He has "East Rochester" in his username, so I think it's a safe bet. :)

That's funny. B-)

BTW I lived in North Tonawanda for 3 years. Robert Drive, not far from the old Erie Canal.

I think by "Upstate" he meant anywhere north of NYC. How do I know this? He has "East Rochester" in his username, so I think it's a safe bet. :lol:

you really went out on a limb with that one Tommy. but you would be correct sir. Maybe this is considered western ny but everyone i know has always called it upstate. so I'm sticking with that. but now Potsdam, that really IS upstate!