Draft Conetst - Predict a Late-Round Pick

I thought maybe we'd take a break from the mundane "Who do we take in the first round?" and "Can we get so-and-so in the 2nd?" threads and try something different in relation to the draft.

What I propose here is this: take a guess at a player that will be drafted after the 2nd round, and give me the team that will pick him (for example, if you think Tim Tebow will fall to the 3rd round and the Bills will draft him, your guess should read "Tim Tebow - 3rd - Bills").

Why would you want to do this? A couple of reasons: (1) I think it'll be fun, (2) Whomever nails the latest round pick correct (player, team, and round must be right in order to be "correct") will get a six-pack of their favorite beverage on me. If you're not a drinker or not located in the greater Buffalo area, then we'll come to some other equal terms. If nobody nails all three criteria, I reserve the right to pick a winner based on who I feel was closest to being right.

Last thing: if someone already guessed your player, team, and round, you cannot make the same guess. Honestly, there are plenty of players, teams, and rounds, so just pick something different.

So I'll start the guesswork with this:

Tony Washington - OT/Abiline-Christian - Chicago Bears - 4th round

Have fun!

I thought maybe we'd take a break from the mundane "Who do we take in the first round?" and "Can we get so-and-so in the 2nd?" threads and try something different in relation to the draft.

What I propose here is this: take a guess at a player that will be drafted after the 2nd round, and give me the team that will pick him (for example, if you think Tim Tebow will fall to the 3rd round and the Bills will draft him, your guess should read "Tim Tebow - 3rd - Bills").

Why would you want to do this? A couple of reasons: (1) I think it'll be fun, (2) Whomever nails the latest round pick correct (player, team, and round must be right in order to be "correct") will get a six-pack of their favorite beverage on me. If you're not a drinker or not located in the greater Buffalo area, then we'll come to some other equal terms. If nobody nails all three criteria, I reserve the right to pick a winner based on who I feel was closest to being right.

Last thing: if someone already guessed your player, team, and round, you cannot make the same guess. Honestly, there are plenty of players, teams, and rounds, so just pick something different.

Have fun!

Jevon Snead - QB/Ole Miss - New England Patriots* - 5th round

udofia n.t stanford buffalo bills round 5

No idea who that is...not listed on any draft site I've seen, but you're in the game.

Jevon Snead - QB/Ole Miss - New England Patriots* - 5th round

Interesting...

Ed Wang OT Va Tech Buffalo Bills 4th round

Love the idea of Wang joining Wood and Levitre :wallbash:

Dan Lefevour - Indiananpolis Colts Rd 3.

i wouldn't be surprised if they let him sit and learn from Peyton.

That'd be a Polian pick for sure...

Clifton Geathers, DE South Carolina, 5th round (Bills)

Ah yes, I believe his uncle was drafted by the Bills.

S Chad Jones LSU - 4th rnd, CIN.

They do need a safety.

Jarrett Brown - 5th round BILLS

Athletic, accurate passer in the 5th? I could buy it.

Jeff Owens DT34 Georgia Round 5

To what team?

Danario Alexander WR Mizzou Bills Rd 6 :rolleyes:

Ah yes, injured speedster drops precipitously...value pick.

Jay Clocker - Round 6 - Bills

HAH!

Have fun!

Freddie Barnes, WR, Bowling Green, Round #7 (1st of Buffalo's two 7th round picks...to Buffalo Bills)