Bills like Troy QB Levi Brown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Levi is from Mt. Juliet TN, outside nashville....it's where I live now!

for what it's worth he has a lot of upside and intangibles....he might be worth a shot in the 4th or 5th...the Titans are looking closely at him too...

Looks also like you have the same last name. Maybe you're related and don't know it.

No, that's Gordon.

Levi was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2001. He made Michael Jordan look like a fool as a front office Exec.

No,thats Kwame. Levi was that revolutionary dude who fought to end slavery in the 1800's.

No,thats Kwame. Levi was that revolutionary dude who fought to end slavery in the 1800's.

I think he'd seriously want to

character heart and another Religious QB...but this one can throw...DEFINITELY NOT JP LOSMAN...though watching him, he reminded me of him at first...but after the in depth interview...WAY more depth...he can scramble and throw...but he's not a runner thats for sure...he's got kind of happy feet sometimes though...that is scary...but I like him...

He seems to have good size/intangibles. I think the knock on him is that Troy plays in a spread-offense. I think he would be a great prospect to work with for a couple of years before becoming a starter. Mike Kafka of Northwestern is another one

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...0&genpos=qb

I heard he has a strong arm.