Will you watch sabres playoff game or first round draft?

Is the Sabres game going to be on Versus???...cuz most of the early round games are on Versus and in that case I'll be watching the NFL draft...because well...I'm in central illinois and they don't offer Fios...and that gives me a choice between the NFL ticket or Cable...I chose Direct TV for the NFL ticket, but comcast pulled Versus from Direct TV and now I can't see some playoff hockey...though I paid for the center ice and NFL ticket...totally bull...but I can't go over to cable and miss the Bills...sorry...the only thing that offers both is FiOs...so I need to move now...

Is the Sabres game going to be on Versus???...cuz most of the early round games are on Versus and in that case I'll be watching the NFL draft...because well...I'm in central illinois and they don't offer Fios...and that gives me a choice between the NFL ticket or Cable...I chose Direct TV for the NFL ticket, but comcast pulled Versus from Direct TV and now I can't see some playoff hockey...though I paid for the center ice and NFL ticket...totally bull...but I can't go over to cable and miss the Bills...sorry...the only thing that offers both is FiOs...so I need to move now...

versus is now on directv

Sabres, seriously? A ticker at the bottom of the screen is everything you need to watch about the draft. If I want pointless opinion from people not in the know about the draft..I'm sure there will be thread on here I can read that will be more insightful than ESPN.

I will probably watch NFL draft. I think the first few rounds are incredibly exciting. I will Tivo the sabres playoff game

Easy... Flip back and forth constantly with the game on the radio ..... Record the draft and watch the stuff I want to really see when the game is over...