Wilson to appear with Blige in Video

Wilson got to play Blige's boyfriend in the video, which is based on her latest single, "Hood Love." It is due to be released in a couple of weeks

I was having a senior moment.. thinking why would Blige want her video boyfriend to be 90 year old Ralph Wilson? Bad visuals came to mind.

Then it dawned on me.

User error. More coffee...

Wilson got to play Blige's boyfriend in the video, which is based on her latest single, "Hood Love." It is due to be released in a couple of weeks

I was having a senior moment.. thinking why would Blige want her video boyfriend to be 90 year old Ralph Wilson? Bad visuals came to mind.

Then it dawned on me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I did not come to that conclusion when I first read it, but I think I like your version much better.

Wilson with dreadlocks...

Donte Whitner was at the shoot and was seen holding Wilson's coat throughout the day. When approached with the notion of having another Bill's safety in the video, Mary J replied with " do you think we could get Jairius Byrd or Bryan Scott here in time? "

how dare he!!! what a bust dude doesn't even work out it just shows his lack of motivation trade him he'll never get better and obviously doesn't wanna be here :(

now that I got that out of the way :doh:

When I read the headline this morning, I was just as confused...Thinking WHY Ralph Wilson???

I did too for a second but then realized it must be George. Had it been a Dennis the Menace movie then it obviously would've been George Wilson.

Donte Whitner was at the shoot and was seen holding Wilson's coat throughout the day. When approached with the notion of having another Bill's safety in the video, Mary J replied with " do you think we could get Jairius Byrd or Bryan Scott here in time? "
:(

Then it dawned on me.

Boy, I remember Ralph in that old Patsy Cline video. Those were the days