Bills workout LB Zeke Moreno

In the NFL, Moreno has recorded 171 career tackles, three sacks, three forced fumbles and one interception in 15 career starts.

:thumbsup:

Isn't that pretty darn good?

In the NFL, Moreno has recorded 171 career tackles, three sacks, three forced fumbles and one interception in 15 career starts.

:thumbsup:

Isn't that pretty darn good?

If it were, he most likely wouldn't have been in the CFL. Note, the statistics say in "15 career starts", they don't say

how many games he also played in but didn't start.

Still, I am glad that they are doing their due diligence on everyone.

Doesn't hurt to keep bring in football players...as far as I'm concerned, Nix/Gailey and Co. aren't likely to add a guy if they don't show promise to contribute, so if Zeke wins a spot then he must have shoed something

Right, leave no stone unturned.

Doesn't hurt to keep bring in football players...as far as I'm concerned, Nix/Gailey and Co. aren't likely to add a guy if they don't show promise to contribute, so if Zeke wins a spot then he must have shoed something

I just don't them to bring in a bunch on LBs with the plan of playing them at special teams, so when/if our starters go down, we are stuck starting safeties and guys off the street, like last year.

He looks kinda slow in the CFL clips I watched...he definitely is nothing that will really help this team...is this a Nix draftee that he wanted to look up or something?

It's just an optical illusion because they run meters not yards up there. The field's bigger too.

um...the Canadian football fields are in yards, not meters....

so, you are disputing the fact that the Canadian field is larger than the US field?

Moreno will pick up at least .10 seconds on his 40 time down here, and that's without taking the earth's rotation into acount. The further north you go the more you have to fight the rotation effect.