Thought you might like this Blast from the Past

Yeah but the only reason Flutie was in that game is because of RJ's inability to stay healthy.

While true, it doesn't excuse Flutie from failing to perform that duty. Much like the ST's in the Titans playoff loss the following year.

quick side note...Wade NEVER would wear headphones while he was here. It caused a bit of an issue and was one little part of why people wanted him out.

Ug.. I used to get harassed by my buddy that's a Green Bay fan. He would send me pictures of Wade with cartoon signs saying.. Where's my headset..

While true, it doesn't excuse Flutie from failing to perform that duty. Much like the ST's in the Titans playoff loss the following year.

I said all that as a RJ supporter. As RJ was played pretty well that game and the game the following week against the 49ers but no one seems to remember these performances. I still think the biggest mistake we made was failing to give the starting job back to RJ in 1998.

I said all that as a RJ supporter. As RJ was played pretty well that game and the game the following week against the 49ers but no one seems to remember these performances. I still think the biggest mistake we made was failing to give the starting job back to RJ in 1998.

I thought that sticking with Flutie that year was a good idea. It was only after the 2009 season that I realized he'd only take the Bills so far. And that Titans game should have been a win, if not for the ST's and/or refs. But such is life.