My General Practitioner Wrote Me A Letter Saying He's Leaving

No. This is the doctor's problem. Schedule people appropriately. If it's consistent that people take longer than anticipated, space out the appointments more. No one minds waiting 10 minutes but the regular 1-2+ hour wait is not professional. And yes, I've left doctors already for this. The problem is that it's so consistent that it's nearly impossible to find a doc who doesn't work like this.

And as an FYI, I have top shelf insurance, schedule well in advance, and show up on time. The medical profession is not respectful and professional to its patients.

Amen. I always have a 1-2 hr wait with my doc. It is very annoying. BTW, the ladies in his office are all at LEAST 300 lbs! I think it is time for a new doctor.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it, I really need to keep my mouth shut. :thumbsup:

The doctors could even get to the golf course for a 10:00 am tee time everday. No waiting for us, no waiting for them, they won't have to work long hours anymoe, just everything as smooth as can be.

The doctors could even get to the golf course for a 10:00 am tee time everday. No waiting for us, no waiting for them, they won't have to work long hours anymoe, just everything as smooth as can be.

Yes, and everyone will be able to be seen in 5 minutes or less. It will be utopia!

It actually would piss me off sometimes. He always had good magazines in his office (food and wine type ones) which I liked. I'd walk in, sit down grab a magazine and just as I was opening it....."Jim!"

It actually would piss me off sometimes. He always had good magazines in his office (food and wine type ones) which I liked. I'd walk in, sit down grab a magazine and just as I was opening it....."Jim!"

Quich, get "John Adams" the name and number of your doc. :thumbsup: