Has Buffalo ever had a more overrated RB than Marshawn Lynch?

He's a homerun hitter who only went deep twice last year.

He's a "beast" that gets stood up at the line of scrimmage.

He's a punk ass B word that snatches $20s out of the hands of women.

As far as I can see, he's a poor man's Adrienne Peterson, and by poor man I mean broke ass bum living on the streets eating out of a dumpster poor. I'd take a 5th round pick and a bag of chips for this POS.

:lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Buffalo has had so many good RBs in their history, that there weren't many overrated at all. Willis would be the closest, though. But even Travis Henry was as good as advertised. He was just too stupid to get out of his own way.

As far as I can see, he's a poor man's Adrienne Peterson, and by poor man I mean broke ass bum living on the streets eating out of a dumpster poor. I'd take a 5th round pick and a bag of chips for this POS.

maybe, but i'd like to see fred jackson and marshawn lynch running behind a consistently good line. true, it would be nice to have the guy play all 16 games, that suspension garbage is an absolute killer.

you talking doritos, lays or what?

Yes, lots of them.

Lynch is not a bad player at all. Made the Pro Bowl in his second year, ... remember?

He was a thug when we drafted him. It is the fault of the Bills front office for missing on the "character" thing.

ok first off marshawn lynch is a F****ng idiot.. With that said, i do not think hes overrated at all.. look what he did two seasons ago. He made something out of nothing on almost every play. remember that game against cincy where he broke 2 tackles in the backfield for a 50+ yard touchdown then threw for a td?? he lit it up 2 seasons ago and had a bad season last year 1. because he was suspended for the first three games 2. hes an idiot. if he gets his act together hes definitely a top RB in the NFL. yah hes a scum bag but so isnt ray lewis, albert haynesworth, vick, and big ben, but look they preform/ed on the field.

Jonathan Linton?

shaud williams

I can't tell if you guys are joking, but we're talking about a fifth-round pick and an undrafted free agent here. That being said, seeing Shaud Williams on the field infuriated me.

Yes, lots of them.

Lynch is not a bad player at all. Made the Pro Bowl in his second year, ... remember?

He was a thug when we drafted him. It is the fault of the Bills front office for missing on the "character" thing.

His pro-bowl selection is a head scratcher to me. Not sure what he did to earn that, which is part of my ?.

I'm not even saying he can't play, I'm just saying he's not anything special IMO and when you're just a slightly above average back who doesn't have great speed and can't push the pile, there's little tolerance for bad behavior, and certainly no reason to be touted as a "beast".