trade edwards to cowboys for kitna

I think this should be done we might have to give them a 7th also thoughts? or try to deal them kelsay

Not really interested in Kitna.... I am amng the very few that think we should not give up Captain checkdown... I still want to draft a franchise guy, but would not hate it if we get another year of Trent to see what he does with a true offensive mind for a coach.. Gailey is an outside the box guy and Edwards is a talented guy... I still think there's tons of potential there... I also think Kelsay can help you on defense.... You'll never get his value in a trade....

Great Idea, lets get Harry Potter to wave his Magic Wand and make this Happen WTF!

Another stellar post from BYGD1. The body of your work to date is a collection of lame and negative single sentances that never refer the content of the topic at hand. Your posts read like a sixth grade recess discussion. If all you are going to do is insult with no reasoning behind it, do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

Another stellar post from BYGD1. The body of your work to date is a collection of lame and negative single sentances that never refer the content of the topic at hand. Your posts read like a sixth grade recess discussion. If all you are going to do is insult with no reasoning behind it, do us all a favor and keep it to yourself.

What has Kitna EVER done?.....not saying Edwards has done anything either...but this trade reminds me of trading garbage with your neighbor...and at least Edwards may have some upside with Gailly's tutoring. The previous regime destroyed everything in its path.

I agree that these kind of posts are unnecessary, however the suggestions about getting all of these washed up QB's is getting out of hand.

Kitna was a multi-time 4000 yard passer and 20 TD thrower on a really bad Lions team. Earlier in his career he had a lot of 3000 yard season with a reall really bad Bengals team. I highly doubt any TBDer would complain with those numbers. I have been saying the Bills should go after Kitna since last offseason - then they signed Fitz instead. Good call on that one Russ... :lol: