Obama's Poll Numbers Have Finaly Flipped

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/ot...roval-1044.html

47.7 Disapprove

47.5 Approve

It got close to flipping a few days ago, then spread out, then flipped today, first time on RealClearPolitics.com which averages out the major polls.

Will it stay that way? Probably not, but its been following a negative trend the last few months that is bad news for the White House.

It took RCP to tell you that?

I could have told you that months ago when most of the Obamabots I know had flipped. All that was left are the Kool Aid® addicts, and even some of those that I know have blasphemed against their Lord and Saviour

He should quit, have a ghost writer write a book about him, get speaking fees at partisan events, and get hired by a cable network.

So he should do what other politicians do?

But wasn't he supposed to be a different kind of politician!

He should quit, have a ghost writer write a book about him, get speaking fees at partisan events, and get hired by a cable network.

Aren't you tired of the same old hyperbole yet? Your 33 rpm record from the Karl Marx era has a serious scratch and won't get past the first few grooves (I call it the infant level). Try an original thought, not the typical liberal (or is it now "progressive") schtik that believes that everyone is entitled to everyone else's good fortune. If I remember my history correctly, Jamestown, VA started out with your thinking and ideals. Those "superior" people who first introduced communism to the "New World", who were starving had to be rescued by an Indian Maiden and her friends who actually knew how to catch a fish. Anyway, if not for the comic value, I would block you. But i won't. Sometimes it's just fun to make the empty net goal.

Completely agree. Biden would be a huge improvement because he couldn't possibly muster the arrogance or bull **** necessary to carry out Obama's agenda of social and economic justice for all.