The Marketing Genius of the Buffalo Bills

McClane

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just the marketing angle which is subpar, but the communications department as well. There was the question of whether DJ received an extension, Peters' hold out, RW's ring ceremony being cancelled late, the team photo, Nix' press conference, and a litany of other more minor issues. It almost seems like a banana republic masquerading as legitimate country surrounded by developed nations.

I can't speak for other teams, but my sense remains that anything coming from OBD is tightly controlled. Even still, it's not as professional as I'd expect from a NFL franchise. Scott Berchtold seems to be in over his head as well, but it may be he's dealing with Ralph/Littman and others who give him a crap sandwich to deal with.

Well we got a punter that can run a 4.4 forty and boot it 80 yards...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...maybe he's our Franchise QB and we just don't know it...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Scrambler like Vick????...he can probably throw it better than Tebow...c'mon give em a shot coach!

Moorman was our MVP, wasn't he ?

They should have had a picture of Dick Jauron walking out of the building with a box of his personal belongings.

I was at that game and I fell asleep. 1 hour drive to the airport, one hour flight, weekend in B-Lo in prep for the game, all excited to be there for my one trip of the year...fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. what's worse is that the game was so bad that there was no noise to wake me, and when I finally woke myself up, I hadn't missed anything.