Can we trust Bledsoe tomorrow?

Frez

How much faith do you have in Drew tomorrow?

The Seahawks D/ST are tied for the league lead with 25 takeaways (14 interceptions, 11 fumbles) and face a Bills offense that has 17 takeaways (12 interceptions, five fumbles)

ROAD/HOME RECORDS: Bills -- 0-4 on the road; Seahawks -- 3-1 at home

I hope that Drew shows us tomorrow that he can lead us to victory on the road. 4 of the next 5 are on the road. A win against Seattle could point the way to victories in Miami, Cincinnati and San Francisco. Who knows maybe we could even finish the season 6-2 or better yet 7-1. Too bad that a 7-1 finish probably won't get us into the playoffs! God that Jacksonville game could come back to haunt us (and that Oakland game and the 1st Jets game).

I trust that Drew will do his best to bring the bills a win. But, it will only come from a total team effort. Drew will do his job. Will everyone else.

Why did we sign Troy Vincent. Is it so we can get torchured by Mcgee.

I think a few of the seahags secondary members are injured.

The Seahawks D/ST are tied for the league lead with 25 takeaways (14 interceptions, 11 fumbles) and face a Bills offense that has 17 takeaways (12 interceptions, five fumbles)

135224[/snapback]

Umm...with Ken Lucas as a CB? on the road? with Drew being the assdrew that he is? No he will screw it up. Im hoping for Losman at the start of the 3rd.

Drew will probably go for 1 int, no TD's, and 4, 3 and outs by the half. But we will stick with him because, hey, theres still a .0000000001% chance that we make the playoffs. And hey, he DOES give us the best chance to win...NOT! When will we wake up, cut our losses, and get going with our future!

If Losman isnt going to play all I would THEN want is a 100+ game with a long TD by McGahee, and a 100+ yard game for Evans with 2 TD's. Im a simple guy with simple needs!

135224[/snapback]

I'm confident that, if the line can block and the RBs get 25-30 carries for more than 100 yards, Bledsoe won't lose the game.

However, I don't have much faith in that...particularly the line. If the rest of the offense ***** the bed, Bledsoe's nowhere near effective enough to pull a win out on his own.

And the sad fact is, as good as this team looks at home, they suck on the road. Even if Bledsoe has the best game of his life, this team can still find a way to lose a late road game on the West Coast.

135224[/snapback]

We have to....we don't have a say in the matter. Go Bills!!! Go Wizzillis.

We can´t trust Drew. As I said before, if our ST play great, giving us excellent field position, then we have a chance. If we´re starting from our own 20, there´s no way Drew will lead us to TD drives.

And McGahee will have a tough time running against eight and nine-men fronts. Just see the Pats tape.

Seattle 27

Bills 3

Having faith in a win is baseless and thinking with your heart. I have no problem with that, but I just want to tell you that Im thinking with my head instead. Been burned enough this season predicting with my homerishness.

135241[/snapback]

Time and again this has proven the case, but I'm still going to go to the bar, be the only Bills fan as ususal, and cheer em on regardless...

Of course you can't trust Bledsoe. You really can't trust the defense to hold a team to under 17 points AND create turnovers on the road either. The Bills are pathetic on the road, atrocious on the West Coast. Except for that meaningless finale in Flutie's last year when Seattle was running for the bus as soon as the opening kickoff, I don't think the Bills have won on the West Coast since the no-punt game in San Francisco...and that was, what, 12 years ago?

You can't trust this team to do anything well away from the Ralph- but you can hope. I guess that's why we're fans. A team has to start to show some guts SOMETIME. Maybe it's this weekend...

Of course I trust Bledsoe - for about 2 1/2 feet - which is about how far I can throw him.

Let's all put on a chit-eating grin and back Bledsoe. (HEY! the filter's broke!)

That way we can't lose. He plays like crap, it'll be the receivers, line, and running backs fault.

Or the coaches or the refs fault.

Of course if he plays well enough not to lose the damn game, he'll be lifted on the shoulders of his faithful throngs and marched right from Seattle to Canton.

'Of course if he plays well enough not to lose the damn game, he'll be lifted on the shoulders of his faithful throngs and marched right from Seattle to Canton.'

What makes me want to puke is how correct you are. It almost makes you laugh if it wasn't so stupid and painful.