Is everyone wearing blue and orange today?

I'm wearing orange and blue today... but only to rep Syracuse

In the "olden days," if you wore orange on Paddy's Day, you were definitely getting a beating. I think that's still the case in certain areas of Boston. I know of a pub where they won't serve you on any day of the year if you wear orange. Wearing orange on Paddy's Day is like showing up at a Martin Luther King Day celebration in a sheet and hood.

Blue on the other hand is the color that represented St. Patrick himself...they changed to green because of his teaching of the trinity using the shamrock and we are all so darned drawn to symbols for hollidays green became the color...

At any rate...St. TeeeeeSlow stinks...I would only wear blue and orange if he promised to stay out of Buffalo...lol

I was thinking you meant blue and orange getting psyched up for Syracuse in the Big Dance. I'm a Mean Green man myself. Good luck to them over Kansas St. Thursday.

I think their late losses will actually help them. These guys aren't going to overlook anybody, and they'll be playing teams who haven't seen their defense up close. That and Onuaku's improving health. Victory over KSU, 82-69. :w00t: