Bill Clinton for NY Governor?

Former President Bill Clinton for New York governor?

An Oneida County woman has started an online campaign to urge former President Bill Clinton to run for New York governor in 2010. "Bill Clinton, who relieved our country from what was, at the time, the largest economic deficit in history, to bring about the greatest surplus, is the best candidate to endorse, for the greater good of the constituents of New York state," Kelly Heffernan wrote in a statement to The Post-Standard. Heffernan started a Facebook page in late February to bolster her movement. As of Sunday morning, it had 1,173 fans.

By comparison, a group urging Attorney General Andrew Cuomo to run for governor had 393 members last week. Cuomo has not said whether he will run for the state’s top job, but it’s widely expected he will.

But just think of what he can do for NYS! He has all those national connections. He is a great politician and his spouse can do so much for us.

or...wait...wasn't that the line we got for Hillary? How are you doing Upstate? Still reveling in all the good things she did? Boy our economy has reaped endless benefits from all those national elections/connections since Hillary was elected as our Senator. :)

IF he does run, this is precisely what we will hear. I wonder if, as a state, people are dumb enough to fall for it twice. She used us as a stepping stone to run for President, and only an idiot can't see that now. Feel good getting used people? But go ahead, keep telling yourselves that NY is still better than everywhere else...hehe. It's a shame, because we used to be. But, leading the country in jackass politicians(Spitzer, Paterson, and now Tickle Me Massa), and having idiots want to let our state be a way station for National Democrats, is certainly not a definition of "better".

I'm going to have to pass on this.

On Steve Bing's private jet, I get nicer poon than Spitzer's call-girl without paying for it ---- besides the blue spots on my boys that one time ---- them money for it.

I've got it made right now. Hillary is usually out of the house. Why would I take three steps backward?

Perhaps you could just hold the seat for a while? You know, just in case I need a job in 3 years

Now before you ask what's in it for you. Remember who got that pain in the ass, you know Preparation "H", out of the house for you

Let me be clear. You owe me

Perhaps you could just hold the seat for a while? You know, just in case I need a job in 3 years

Now before you ask what's in it for you. Remember who got that pain in the ass, you know Preparation "H", out of the house for you

:)

On Steve Bing's private jet, I get nicer poon than Spitzer's call-girl without paying for it ---- besides the blue spots on my boys that one time ---- them money for it.

I've got it made right now. Hillary is usually out of the house. Why would I take three steps backward?

Hey Bill, good luck with that cameo in the next episode of South Park

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, Barry. I'm trying to "press the flesh" :w00t: :w00t: for the health care bill. You wouldn't believe what it took to turn Kucinich. I wouldn't have thought he'd ask for a Blu-ray of "Mesopotamian Cowboys: Stanchion Bang 6." Go figure! He invited me and Hillary over last night and said to bring my assless leather chaps. Have you seen Dennis's wife? Holy moly, how did I ever miss that before I left the White House?

Dennis tried to get me in the stanchion. Awkward! Consider the debt paid, and you now owe me.

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, Barry. I'm trying to "press the flesh" :w00t: :w00t: for the health care bill. You wouldn't believe what it took to turn Kucinich. I wouldn't have thought he'd ask for a Blu-ray of "Mesopotamian Cowboys: Stanchion Bang 6." Go figure! He invited me and Hillary over last night and said to bring my assless leather chaps. Have you seen Dennis's wife? Holy moly, how did I ever miss that before I left the White House?

Dennis tried to get me in the stanchion. Awkward! Consider the debt paid, and you now owe me.

Thank you Bill. You have helped me to greatly understand one of your administration's signature policies

Let me be clear. I did not ask for the details and I really wish you did not tell them