Versus Back on DirecTv!!!

theesir

It is for real. THANK GOD. As a Pens fan, I know all their fuggin games will be on versus. I thought I was going to have to supplement DTV with Verizon Fios, and have both.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bout fuggin time!

It is for real. THANK GOD. As a Pens fan, I know all their fuggin games will be on versus. I thought I was going to have to supplement DTV with Verizon Fios, and have both.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bout fuggin time!

Awesome!!! I'm with you, as a Pens fan. Just about every one of their playoff games is on versus.

Awesome!!! I'm with you, as a Pens fan. Just about every one of their playoff games is on versus.

I know man, it really sucks. If they weren't on friggin Versus so much, we could watch the home FSN feed in the first two rounds. I was just starting to sweat this a bit, because you know they'll put the Pens on VS as much as possible. Oh well, let's hope for the #2 seed. I think if they get that, it'll be a cakewalk to the Eastern Conference Finals!!!

:wallbash:

So, Versus blinked in the negotiations? The article only says it will be shown with other channels in it's package : "They said Monday that Versus will be available as part of the same packages as before."

DTV claimed they wouldn't be held hostage in the begining of talks and pulled the station. If so, they're becoming even stronger in their 'presence'.

In any event, Yipee!

Only problem with this is I moaned and complained about not having Versus, and they gave me NHL center ice when I threatened to cancel my DirectTV.

Now are they going to take away my Center Ice?

I hope not, I've been enjoying watching a lot of hockey....

Only problem with this is I moaned and complained about not having Versus, and they gave me NHL center ice when I threatened to cancel my DirectTV.

I highly doubt they will, especially this late in the season.

Damn! Wish I thought of that! :wallbash:

Great for non-Center Ice subscribers. Extra benefit for us that watch the Tour de France.

Great for us Center Ice Subscribers also. Even though we have Center Ice, this would have knocked about 75% of the playoffs off the air, period.

This is a big relief.

Nope, I got the same deal. No way they take it away. If they do, just remind them how many games you missed on Versus, cuz the asswipes took the channel down all those months.