Updated Mock Draft

So I followed the link and read what this genius has to say. I assume he looked at all the holes the Bills have, and all the good players available who can contribute immediately (which is what Nix and Gailey will focus on). Yet then he determines the Bills will select...Tebow in the second round??? He then admits that Tebow would be a huge project. Is there anything Nix, Gailey or Whaley have said that makes this guy think they're into long-term "projects?" The only team that will draft Tebow is one that is so strong in all its key areas that it can "waste" a pick on one of the great "if/maybe" projects of all time. And that sure doesn't sound like the Bills. The only possible way he winds up with the Bills is if he goes undrafted and the Bills are the only team that makes him an offer.

I'm starting to wonder about Davis. The "intangibles" include not being ready for his pro day and a pretty lethargic attitude about the combine et. al. Red flags are starting to show up on this guy...who was my favorite for this pick until recently. I'm not quite sure about this guy.

IF Anthony Davis is the best available LT when we are on the clock I hope we try or best to trade down and aquire more picks and aiming at Dan Williams or a DE like St Pierre.

Unless Davis has some type of treatable mental problem (clinical depression) he will not go before Campbell or Brown- the other conclusions for his actions would have to be that either he just doesn't give a F**K or that he is grossly stupid and immature.

I like Bulaga but to have him go before Okung because two coaches are buddies would be a crime- I really hope Oakland takes Campbell and we get to take Williams or Bulaga- but it would be just our luck that Oakland would wise up now- someone needs to call AL and remind him that Campbell has freakier long arms and low body fat than any other OT.