I have mailed in 2011 !

In 2010 the Bills finished 6-10. I believe without T.O, or veteran improvments to our O-line, and D-line, the Bills will not be able to win 4 games. My faith has been questioned by the organizaton's refusel to ATTEMPT to improve vital areas of this Football Team. I know the free agent market is not overflowing with talent, but I find it hard to believe there is not a trade that can be made that would benefit the Bills.

The Bills have given me no reason to get excited about the 2011 season. How do you feel about the 2011 season's promise?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another rebuilding project. RW will play the victim card and use the low season tix sales to illustrate the Bills can't survive in Buffalo.

Wrong Ralph. Perhaps after a decade of abysmal football, we no longer are willing to piss our $$$ away. Put a football team on the field that we can be proud of. Give us value. We'll pay for a good product, but we won't continue to pay for the crap we've been getting for the past several years.

Yeah... 2010 is a mail it in year for sure.... and 2011, if it's even played, will be too.

In 2010 the Bills finished 5-11. I believe without T.O, or veteran improvments to our O-line, and D-line, the Bills will not be able to win 4 games. My faith has been questioned by the organizaton's refusel to ATTEMPT to improve vital areas of this Football Team. I know the free agent market is not overflowing with talent, but I find it hard to believe there is not a trade that can be made that would benefit the Bills.

The Bills have given me no reason to get excited about the 2011 season. How do you feel about the 2011 season's promise?

SO they signed TO and you got excited, they won 5 games. Now you want them to do the same type of thing so you can get excited again? Whats more important building a solid football team through the draft or you getting excited? How else are we going to evaluate and develop our young talent if we sign old veterans that wont be around when this team might have a shot at being good. There is a reason nobody is siging TO.

SO they signed TO and you got excited, they won 5 games. Now you want them to do the same type of thing so you can get excited again? Whats more important building a solid football team through the draft or you getting excited? How else are we going to evaluate and develop our young talent if we sign old veterans that wont be around when this team might have a shot at being good. There is a reason nobody is siging TO.

This is 'it' in a nutshell. I think we all are frustrated as we can be. The problem, however, cannot be fixed in a day/year. I KNOW we could go out and sign some help but we would likely overpay and handicap moves in coming years when we actually have a talent base (assuming the drafts go well). Unfortunately we are the Oakland A's of football. At least that's the model we hope to achieve. Shrewd drafting and a little luck.... and maybe you have a shot at the playoffs every few years. It may seem terrible to be a Bills fan but the Washington model hasn't worked very well either.

We need to have a good FO that will work well with our owner (i.e. low budget relative to others). That means Buddy has to build this team slowly and mostly via drafting.......much to our frustration.

This is 'it' in a nutshell. I think we all are frustrated as we can be. The problem, however, cannot be fixed in a day/year. I KNOW we could go out and sign some help but we would likely overpay and handicap moves in coming years when we actually have a talent base (assuming the drafts go well). Unfortunately we are the Oakland A's of football. At least that's the model we hope to achieve. Shrewd drafting and a little luck.... and maybe you have a shot at the playoffs every few years. It may seem terrible to be a Bills fan but the Washington model hasn't worked very well either.

We need to have a good FO that will work well with our owner (i.e. low budget relative to others). That means Buddy has to build this team slowly and mostly via drafting.......much to our frustration.

How many games will be sold out next year? I think 3!

we could be the twins if we play it right

the division is strong right now , this year is going to tough

How many games will be sold out next year? I think 3!

We've shown up for 10 yrs of garbage. My guess is we'll do similarly at the gate this coming year. Believe me, I feel the 'pain' of your original post. I thought we would be more active than we've been but I think we are really going to have to take it on the chin in order to alter the philosophy and build slowly. Understanding we have been taking it on the chin all along..... Here's hoping the draft is a lottery for us.

I like this Robot's upside. A lot of NFL personnel have been cautious about drafting robots in the early rounds after the Drew Bledsoe experiment, but I think PTR goes off the board early to Buffalo.

The robot has good mechanics but some doubt he has the heart

I like this Robot's upside. A lot of NFL personnel have been cautious about drafting robots in the early rounds after the Drew Bledsoe experiment, but I think PTR goes off the board early to Buffalo.

Per Draft guide.... "a bit mechanical in his approach. He is methodical in run blocking and has powerful piston like legs that resulted in multiple pancake blocks as a senior. In pass blocking, he has tremendous wingspan and curious claw like hands that allow him to maul pass rushers. His center of gravity is a bit questionable....almost top heavy in a c3po kind of way. His computer like brain, however, keeps him one step ahead of his opponents. A true warrior...he has been known to leave oil all over the field with no history of needing an in game re-boot. Sure fire first rounder....."