big ben ?

I am at a loss for word's. Should I start with the dumping part, or if I would want him?

it is being reported in various outlets that the rooney's are pissed, big time, with him, may no longer want him. i would make run at him if i were the bills. perhaps it is all unrealistic, but i have seen worse posted on here.

it is being reported in various outlets that the rooney's are pissed, big time, with him, may no longer want him. i would make run at him if i were the bills. perhaps it is all unrealistic, but i have seen worse posted on here.

Let's put it this way. If the Bill's pick him up , I will sell everything I own and move back to Buffalo. As far as the odds of that happening, I am not going to be placing ad's tomorrow.

I will give you credit for shooting for the stars though, instead of the usual Vick/McNabb Dumpster diving.

Let's put it this way. If the Bill's pick him up , I will sell everything I own and move back to Buffalo. As far as the odds of that happening, I am not going to be placing ad's tomorrow.

I will give you credit for shooting for the stars though, instead of the usual Vick/McNabb Dumpster diving.

i guess i am desperate for anything to hang my hat regarding the bills. the off-season has been less than inspiring. i know the bills plan on building thru the draft, but it seems they are going out of their way to be totally irrelevant so far.

i guess i am desperate for anything to hang my hat regarding the bills. the off-season has been less than inspiring. i know the bills plan on building thru the draft, but it seems they are going out of their way to be totally irrelevant so far.

It was a nice thought though. Got me pumped up on the Bill's for a minute,[just a rush, I know]. Back to the real world of 5 year rebuilding plan's.

It was a nice thought though. Got me pumped up on the Bill's for a minute,[just a rush, I know]. Back to the real world of 5 year rebuilding plan's.

i hear ya!, i think i have reached an all-time low, i actually get excited when i hear of a scheduled visit by anybody at OBD,regardless whether they sign that individual or not. my hope is that "the bullets start flying " around draft time...

i hear ya!, i think i have reached an all-time low, i actually get excited when i hear of a scheduled visit by anybody at OBD,regardless whether they sign that individual or not. my hope is that "the bullets start flying " around draft time...

You got me started. Bill's sign rothlisberger, who throws 4 TDs to T.O.in the AFC Championship game[bill's 41,Jet's 0] Then starts In the SB but sits out 2nd half to let backup's play in 70-0 trashing of Dallas. :P

this chick will get paid off and big ben will bounce back just like kobe.

i am actually conflicted on this. sure it smells bad, but there were no witnesses . did his rep obviously contribute, or, is he in fact , a man who abuses women?.. the facts may never come out. back when i was cheering the JUICE, who would have guessed?

if pittsburgh is prepared to dump rothlisberger, anyone want him on the bills? thoughts?

Sure I would take him. But then I don't have any daughters.............

Did he do it? Not sure, but when you are accused twice in a couple years, there must be something there. Sure you can excuse that by saying nothing is proved, but how many people do you know have been accused twice with sex crimes? Or would you be OK with leaving your wife or daughter around him............doubt it

Sure I would take him. But then I don't have any daughters.............

Did he do it? Not sure, but when you are accused twice in a couple years, there must be something there. Sure you can excuse that by saying nothing is proved, but how many people do you know have been accused twice with sex crimes? Or would you be OK with leaving your wife or daughter around him............doubt it

i think what you just said is on the mark. i DO have two daughters, totally get what you are coming from. in a way its a little like vick, how to you reconcile your thoughts, beliefs with your desire to see a quality football player added to YOUR team. when does reality over take an emotional attachment to a football team?

if pittsburgh is prepared to dump rothlisberger, anyone want him on the bills? thoughts?

Uh....*if* Big Ben was available, we would be hard pressed to find a better candidate for the Bills job, which is more than obvious. It seems mute though because I seriously doubt Pittsburg has any interest in dumping their franchise QB.

I would trade every 2010 draft pick + for Ben as long as we can be sure he is not going to prison for more than a year. Because if we traded for Ben I wouldnt let him play next season because I dont want him hurt and we need 3 new starting OL minimum if you count Wood returning.