WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO SIGN SOMEONE?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this, trust me, ohhh trust me, my point was that there arent any good boards out there for bills/football, period, not just that this one sucks, but all of the ones ive been to suck...waste of time posts, over-zealous nazi moderators and a board population thats at least 90 percent retarded, oh sorry...mentally disabled, god forbid this post gets deleted becasue I typed the "R" word

The fact that we follow a team that hasn't produced a playoff appearance in ten years may have something to do with it.

Im not quite sure I understand the "bitter" comments....am I bitter b/c I dont yet have 3000 worthless posts? If thats the case, haha, thats a good one dude...

im here b/c of lack of alternatives...that was the entire point of that message...keep up people, keep up....more evidence of the lack of intelligence on message boards

I would have to say my love for the bills is unfortunately what keeps drawing me to these MB's

you can start your own message board and we'll promise not to join.

jw

jw's appearance here the last few days is proof to me that it's quiet at OBD.... too quiet. :ph34r:

SIGN SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

(j/k)

i know. bored. but a good bored. have to rest up to get ready for Buffalo NCAAs and then traveling to cover tournament in Syracuse following weekend.

then Sabres playoffs.

jw

you can start your own message board and we'll promise not to join.

jw

What he said. The "nobody's blocking the exit" line has some merit, as well.

i had the easiest midterm today...got up in front of the class, said two sentences about why it was a PR ethical problem and sat down...10/10 I love this college

btw just posting useless info. and wasting space, and upping the post count of course it's how you get street cred around here