Sign TO and LT and we will be fine and entertaining

Yes to TO. NO to LT. RBs we got. WRs we don't. Then sign a real QB like Delhomme or Todd Collins or Kyle Orton. Work on the lines. Emphasize the run game. Get the new defense to get off the field on 3rd down more often. We might have something. Playing for the last WC spot late into December. Could be fun.

Yes to TO. NO to LT. RBs we got. WRs we don't. Then sign a real QB like Delhomme or Todd Collins or Kyle Orton. Work on the lines. Emphasize the run game. Get the new defense to get off the field on 3rd down more often. We might have something. Playing for the last WC spot late into December. Could be fun.

Delhomme or TODD Collins? Come on! You need to go to bed earlier.

Wow!!

You know its bad when you go to dinner with the coach, meet the owner, meet the coaching staff, already labled their superstar WR's partner in crime and STILL leave empty handed without a contract.

Adding insult to injury, they offer a contract to someone who visited the team BEFORE Owens visited

Do you know the definition of real?

Focus on the lines in the draft. Let Fitzpatrick try again

No, no, and no!! I don't want LT, at his age he's no better than what we already have.. and will probably be expensive to sign. T.O. just flat out quit on plays and couldn't even show enough interest to adjust to the ball if under thrown.. NO THANKS. I'd rather give Brohm or a rookie a shot to compete for the starting job vs. Fitzy who is a backup at best.

Holy **** did you say Todd Collins?? OMG..

Holy **** did you say Todd Collins?? OMG..

Yes I typed Todd Collins. Have you seen him play since he left Buffalo? Like in 2007 when he played the last 4 games for the Redskins and threw 5 TDs and 0 picks with a 106.4 rating. In the first playoff game against Seattle he threw for 266 yards in alosing effort. Or in the Giants game this year when Campbell was sucking as usual. They put him in and he goes 2 for 4 for 57 yards. Then they put Campbell back in who resumed sucking. You can see hightlights fromt that game here: http://www.nfl.com/players/toddcollins/profile?id=COL694708

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of losing. Maybe you're OK with sucking along with rookie QBs. Seems many on here want another one. 3 times a charm I guess. Unless you throw in RJ too. Then it's 4. Seems like some of you are afraid to go for it. Acquire and put the best players out there this year. Screw developing rookies. We'll worry about 2012 in 2012. There's no guarantee a rookie will ever develop. But Todd, Kyle, and Jake are already developed and ready to start right out of the chute. They don't have to learn how to play in a non spread offense, how to read defenses, or get used to the speed of the game.

Yes I typed Todd Collins. Have you seen him play since he left Buffalo? Like in 2007 when he played the last 4 games for the Redskins and threw 5 TDs and 0 picks with a 106.4 rating. In the first playoff game against Seattle he threw for 266 yards in alosing effort. Or in the Giants game this year when Campbell was sucking as usual. They put him in and he goes 2 for 4 for 57 yards. Then they put Campbell back in who resumed sucking. You can see hightlights fromt that game here: http://www.nfl.com/players/toddcollins/profile?id=COL694708

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm tired of losing. Maybe you're OK with sucking along with rookie QBs. Seems many on here want another one. 3 times a charm I guess. Unless you throw in RJ too. Then it's 4. Seems like some of you are afraid to go for it. Acquire and put the best players out there this year. Screw developing rookies. We'll worry about 2012 in 2012. There's no guarantee a rookie will ever develop. But Todd, Kyle, and Jake are already developed and ready to start right out of the chute. They don't have to learn how to play in a non spread offense, how to read defenses, or get used to the speed of the game.

Again, wow.

Agree 100%. Sign a QB, sign TO, sign Ben watson. Look for some more players that can help NOW.

Let Fitz rot on the bench. Try Edwards or Brohm. Anyway, resigning TO wouldn't be all that bad. Again no one wants him. I can't believe the Bengals gave Bryant such a huge contract.

yeah not too many people around here are happy at all...of course he was injured for the most part and still had close, if not better, numbers than Coles. I agree, give it to Brohm and lets hope we find a diamond in the rough franchise QB via draft or free agency/trades for next year

I agree, give it to Brohm and lets hope we find a diamond in the rough franchise QB via draft or free agency/trades for next year

Great. Throw away another year on a wing and a prayer that another team's castoff QB will lead us to victory. Gosh I hope Buddy and Coach Gailey have something better up their sleave than this.

If it's between the 3 guys we got, Fitz is the best (and that ain't saying much). I'd play him over Brohm based on what I know right now.

Focus on the lines in the draft. Let Fitzpatrick try again

If we keep lowering our expectations much further, we may actually get down to the level where we accept the Bills b.s. for another season. Some of you are already doing that.

This just in: When Ralph talked about paying ten million dollars, he meant as a team budget. So he no longer should be considered a liar - just an old man who is getting senile.