Jamaal Williams Signs with Broncos

McClane

Now this really upsets me! Not even because we didn't sign him, but because there wasn't a sniff of interest on our part. Not even a rumor of a visit or ANYTHING! Chan does know he wants to switch to a 3-4 right? We are gonn ahave to draft 3 NT's!!!

Well, at least there are still a couple of Panthers castoffs for Rotational NT's. Maake Kemoeatu or Hollis Thomas wouldn't be bad fits for the backup or rotational jobs. They are a bit older, but have the size/strength want for NT.

They at least fit the plans as far as being on lower side of pay scale, and not likely to hold out for a job with a playoff team.

Now this really upsets me! Not even because we didn't sign him, but because there wasn't a sniff of interest on our part. Not even a rumor of a visit or ANYTHING! Chan does know he wants to switch to a 3-4 right? We are gonn ahave to draft 3 NT's!!!

You do realize Nix knows the guy and there must have been something he didn't like about him.

Do we really know that though? The Bills could have called him 3 times a day everyday for all we know.

Do we really know that though? The Bills could have called him 3 times a day everyday for all we know.

No now that isn't how it works here on TBD. If there hasn't been at least an hourly update of the phone records (with recordings) then OBD hasn't contacted anyone.

You do realize Nix knows the guy and there must have been something he didn't like about him.

Man, for missing the playoffs for a decade, this FO sure gets a lot of free passes. Switching to 3-4 but no NT, no problem. Signing Cornell Green - good move. :blink:

Maybe they are going in a whole different direction. Maybe they'll go with all linebackers, cornerbacks and safeties, and run around the big O lineman to make the plays! :blink: It will be called the Tampa 2 step as they dance around the beef.

This would have been an excellent pick up for us.. disappointing.. I have a feeling it had more to do with Jamal getting to pick where he went vs having to settle with Buffalo.

Looks like he picked a perfect place to show the Chargers they made a mistake.