Whitehurst visiting Arizona!

congrats you have just been reported!

ha really,because i said in a delicate manner that you have your head up your ass... :wallbash: I guess somebody really is an e-wuss.

If you have really reported me for that, you'd end up reporting Tom, Darin, Joe, Dean, and a bunch of other respected posters on this board.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what have you heard lately john? What will the bills do at QB? I really like the Spiller idea!

you would. Spiller and Whitehurst in our starting backfield. Maybe we can switch Langston Walker from RT to LT...

Oh wait

It's obvious the Bills are tanking 2010. More I think about it, I really hope they do. They are not getting any better than they were last year by signing a pile of crappy free agents. Jake Locker will be the #1 overall pick in 2011 and will be the Bills QB until at least 2020. He would have been a 1st round pick this year and would have been the best QB available but stayed in school. Lock up the number 1 for 2011, go 0-16 for all I care. If they are going to rebuild, do it right. The Green signing makes no sense but whatever. This year will make 2-14 and 3-13 seasons seem like the good old days. I'm in if that's what they are doing, just don't half-ass it. Dump Whitner and Lynch and get some more draft picks while they are at it.

Could be the plan, I REALLY hope we don't go 0-16. That would mean losing to the Browns and the Lions. And losing to the browns 3 years in a row would make us the worst franchise in football. I know we're on the doorstep, but 0-16 isnt somewhere I wanna be.

ha really,because i said in a delicate manner that you have your head up your ass... :wallbash: I guess somebody really is an e-wuss.

If you have really reported me for that, you'd end up reporting Tom, Darin, Joe, Dean, and a bunch of other respected posters on this board.

I told them the truth. You continue to harass me.

I told them the truth. You continue to harass me.

What about me I responded to one post that I thought was a little thin skinned. I have heard alot worse on this board I just don't think your report is going to get you anywhere if I offended you have my appology but look at it honestly.

What about me I responded to one post that I thought was a little thin skinned. I have heard alot worse on this board I just don't think your report is going to get you anywhere if I offended you have my appology but look at it honestly.

Thank you but he has said worse

Whitehurst is a better QB than any on our roster! We need to bring in competition

Do you earn a living as a comedian? If not you might look into it. What even makes anyone think of him? Did they get unlucky opening a pack of football cards and get one of him?

Report me, too. I thought it was funny. :rolleyes:

thank you... he really did report me. :w00t: What a doofus?

I am generally a very approachable person, if you have any problems or if I offend your feelings you can PM me. I am not wreckless !@#$ on the board, like some here. That said, in my opinion you should think more and post less.

thank you... he really did report me. :rolleyes: What a doofus?

I am generally a very approachable person, if you have any problems or if I offend your feelings you can PM me. I am not wreckless !@#$ on the board, like some here. That said, in my opinion you should think more and post less.

High five