Kudos to Nix and Whaley

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is whining. They are coming to the realization that this new regime is the same as the old one. And you're the same jerkfoff who thinks that they are going to win. I'll do what I want, you keep beating off to your Donte Whitner poster.

Why? Because with Butler's sudden retirement the Bills NEEDED to sign a veteran RT stop gap and as luck would have it 2010 is possibly the worst UFA class ever? What the hell are they supposed to do?

Why? Because with Butler's sudden retirement the Bills NEEDED to sign a veteran RT stop gap and as luck would have it 2010 is possibly the worst UFA class ever? What the hell are they supposed to do?

Exactly. My take on it is that even if Green is the starting RT on opening day, he won't be by the end of the season. Chances are, IMO, that Bell or Meredith takes over for him at some point this season after they have developed some more. This sounds like the most realistic scenario, to me at least.

Either way, the guy adds depth. :wallbash:

Exactly. My take on it is that even if Green is the starting RT on opening day, he won't be by the end of the season. Chances are, IMO, that Bell or Meredith takes over for him at some point this season after they have developed some more. This sounds like the most realistic scenario, to me at least.

Either way, the guy adds depth. :wallbash:

People just love to female dog.

Are you talking about Buddy Nix or Chan?

The Bills have both an experienced football-minded GM as well as a head coach with a successful NFL track record for the first time in 10 years. Yeah, sounds just like the same 'ol same 'ol. :wallbash:

The Bills have both an experienced football-minded GM as well as a head coach with a successful NFL track record for the first time in 10 years. Yeah, sounds just like the same 'ol same 'ol. :wallbash:

A 70 year old guy who has zero experience running a team and a coach who hasn't gotten a sniff of a head coaching job in the NFL in 10 years? BTW, Is there such a thing as a non football minded GM?

A 70 year old guy who has zero experience running a team and a coach who hasn't gotten a sniff of a head coaching job in the NFL in 10 years? BTW, Is there such a thing as a non football minded GM?

Yeah, Russ Brandon.

leave it to a nonfootball gm to draft one of the only two decent drafts this decade(besides the Maybin debacle)

Yea, leave it to our current GM, Buddy Nix, who came in as a scout before that draft. :wallbash:

Yeah, Russ Brandon.

Really? You act like Ralph made a brilliant move getting a "football minded" GM. Novel freekin idea! 31 other teams do it! This is your point? We have a football guy in here? There have been a ton of teams who needed a GM over the last couple of years and Buddy's name didn't come up but your just happy because he's a "football guy"? Brilliant logic!

leave it to a nonfootball gm to draft one of the only two decent drafts this decade(besides the Maybin debacle)

I'd say it's not that hard to do when you're spending high picks on guards and safeties that have the opportunity to start immediately. It's not likely to be pretty in the short term but I like where the Bills are at today much more than I did 365 days ago.

Really? You act like Ralph made a brilliant move getting a "football minded" GM. Novel freekin idea! 31 other teams do it! This is your point? We have a football guy in here? There have been a ton of teams who needed a GM over the last couple of years and Buddy's name didn't come up but your just happy because he's a "football guy"? Brilliant logic!

My point, if you actually cared, was that your contention that this regime is the same as the last regime is completely and utterly stupid.

And the point still stands.

But he had nothing to do with Maybin, only Byrd because he made the pro bowl.

so was it Buddy who !@#$ed up the Maybin pick? :wallbash:

Yea, he had something to do with Byrd. And Levitre and Wood who stand a very good chance of being great. Not to mention Nelson, who has potential to be the best receiving TE we have had in a while.

More importantly, you can't seriously say Maybin is a complete bust after one season of barely being utilized? :thumbsup:

My point, if you actually cared, was that your contention that this regime is the same as the last regime is completely and utterly stupid.

And the point still stands.

Well with that logic, Ralph should've hired Matt Millen and Rich Kotite. At least they have some experience at GM and HC. Aim for the stars Simon, Cornell Green is now protecting your favorite QB of the week!