Kudos to Nix and Whaley

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just paid a guy $3 M per year who probably wouldn't have made the Raiders in 2010. These guys are jokers.

How much of this contract is guaranteed? If we pay him 3 mil to start this year and cut him for a replacement next year, did that do anything other than fill the gap and allow people to rail on a pro personnel guy in Whaley who has been viewed universally around the league as qualified?

He is a GOOD backer, not a great one. We have the same thing in Poz if he can keep from breaking his arm.

Yeah, they're practically the same guy. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills give Paul Posluszny an 8.5mil/year extension sometime later this week. :wallbash:

Who said anything about being optimistic? But what good is whining about soemthing in March? Get another hobby if the Bills make you this miserable then.

No one is whining. They are coming to the realization that this new regime is the same as the old one. And you're the same jerkfoff who thinks that they are going to win. I'll do what I want, you keep beating off to your Donte Whitner poster.

No one is whining. They are coming to the realization that this new regime is the same as the old one.

Yeah, making one initial move to address a position of need with an inexpensive veteran that you've never seen play is all the data you need to make enough of a judgment to insult people over. :wallbash:

How exactly do you propose we sign those guys? The only way for the Bill to sign a name FA is to overpay. The team isn't good, the coaching staff isn't all that hyped up and our facilities are worse than most of the "contender" teams. That is before you factor in things like climate and attractiveness of the city as a whole. When we sign people, they will be role players who have been backups before and are offered an opportunity to compete for a starting position.

All comes down to RALPH!

That's fair when it comes to the draft. But this guy is a veteran with a track record that suggests more futility on our OL.

Really? You do realize that the Raiders were one of the better teams at running the ball the last 3 years right?

Any ILB in rounds 2-5 can have the same impact as Dansby.

Sometimes your opinions are reasonable and sometimes they are outlandish. Most people know which category this opinion falls in. Dansby is a very good player. Whether he is overpayed is another issue altogether.

As for as Bolden is concerned, we have a guy who has talent and oft injured sitting on our roster right now.

Were you sober when you made the judgment that Hardy is a better or comparble player than Bolden? Bolden has shown on the FIELD that he is a good player. Hardy hasn't even been able to get on the field.

No one is whining. They are coming to the realization that this new regime is the same as the old one. And you're the same jerkfoff who thinks that they are going to win. I'll do what I want, you keep beating off to your Donte Whitner poster.

Ah, name calling. It's fun to call random strangers name knowing you don't have to face them.

But you're right. I'm a jerkoff for nothing acting like a negative little B word (see I can call names too) and wanting to slice my wrist because of a FA sigining in March. I'm much rather be like you and see my free time bitching and crying liek a little girl about every move the Bills make. You sound like a winner with a lot going on in your life. :wallbash:

Really? You do realize that the Raiders were one of the better teams at running the ball the last 3 years right?

If by one of the better you mean middle of the road, then yes. Funny though how Green was the one component of that line that they consistently were looking to replace. And he's 34. And he's a penalty flag magnet. And he's been beaten for more than his share of sacks. And he's described as "adequate" by scouts. And he fits right in with the high character philosophy our organization says it wants :wallbash:

So yeah, his track record does suggest more futility for this line.