PFT now reporting (via Schefter) Bills contact Porter

jahnyc

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to precisely where and when PFT saw this. It's not on Schefter's Twitter account, and there hasn't been an update to his blog since Mar. 5. So either he reported this news on a recent SportsCenter and hasn't gotten around to updating his last tweet from an hour ago, or .........

it's here Lori

Porter has said he wants to play on the West Coast. However, Buffalo also has contacted Porter about the possibility of playing for the Bills, according to a league source. Buffalo's new defensive coordinator, George Edwards, coached Porter in Miami last season.

-- Adam Schefter

Guest dog14787
Thankee, and mad props for the screen name.

+1

haha, you're welcome and thx...

lol, awesome :beer:

Or an FAA flight track, sheesh... :beer:

The flight tracking period at TBD may have been our finest hour.....I'm sure other NFL sites never elevated their game to the flight tracking we saw during the coaches' hiring. --Classic!

Arizona runs a 4-3, Porter has never been a 4-3 LB. Doesnt seem like it would be an attraction for him seeing how he wouldnt be chasing QBs as much.

pretty sure the Cards run a 3-4

I'm curious as to precisely where and when PFT saw this. It's not on Schefter's Twitter account, and there hasn't been an update to his blog since Mar. 5. So either he reported this news on a recent SportsCenter and hasn't gotten around to updating his last tweet from an hour ago, or .........

'Bang, Bang, Maxwell's silver hammer came down, upon his head -Do-de-do-do'

Porter has no shot of coming here. He's already gone on record saying he wants to play on the West Coast and the fact that it's already been announced he's visiting the Cards on Thursday probably means the Bills contacted him first and he declined.

I still would put good money on other OLB options coming in for a visit this week though.

pretty sure he would rather play in AZ than B-lo

dont forget always money rules!

however he has to get out f Arizona without signing for us to be able to bring him in and that may be a problem seeing that they already met with him in Pitt and now he is going out there .

If i had to guess i dont think he will get out of there without signing.

but if his agent is worth his salt then he would still be talking to Buffalo to see what they would be offering financially!

however he has to get out f Arizona without signing for us to be able to bring him in and that may be a problem seeing that they already met with him in Pitt and now he is going out there .

but if his agent is worth his salt then he would still be talking to Buffalo to see what they would be offering financially!

The Bills can offer Porter two games a year against Miami.

Is that a joke?