ran into josh reed's sister

KRT88

i believe people here were saying the same thing about sam akien, and that came back to haunt us. The pats are a dying breed, if josh reed was worth anything other teams would be giving him offers too. he's undersized with bad hands and above average speed, let them sign josh reed, they can have ryan denney too. i'm actually surprised that he's getting offers this early in the offseason.

NO and cincinnati are also believed to be interested. He's not the guy that's gonna get you the TD but he will keep you drive alive so someone else has a chance to do so. Cotrary to popular belief he gets open and when he does he knows where the 1st down marker is. That's why he earned the nick-name around the league "Mr. First-down".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes courage just to be a bills fan, but to advertise it... I am really proud of you for wearing the Bills jacket in public man!

You are "dickless" and you have no balls

He'd be a pretty good fit in NE*. He is a Belicheat type: tough, great route runner, great blocker, knows how to find the open spots. You guys may laugh and wish he ends up there but it'll make a huge difference with a QB who knows how to get him the ball. Reed in the slot is perfect for NE and great insurance against Welker or Edelman (sp?) getting hurt. He will definately hurt teams when they go to their 4 and 5 wide formations. Personally, I hope he doesn't end up in NE.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm in total agreement. Unfortunately.

Reed has been a consistent pro operating under terrible conditions for years here. Having Brady throwing to him will cause sudden miraculous "improvement."

i believe people here were saying the same thing about sam akien, and that came back to haunt us. The pats are a dying breed, if josh reed was worth anything other teams would be giving him offers too. he's undersized with bad hands and above average speed, let them sign josh reed, they can have ryan denney too. i'm actually surprised that he's getting offers this early in the offseason.

Exactly.

Except, he's actually not undersized at 210. Slightly above average.

And that he actually has absolutely terrific hands since his second year, some of teh absolute best in the league.

But except for two of your three points about him being absolutely wrong, you're right on.

Not going to argue about it Sally do your own homework Evans and TO had eye poping numbers as well right. In 2008 before we traded JP he was leading the league on third downs before being injured never quite regained it after his injury. Look into it. Instead of just attacking someone who does their homework before posting anything. He is not an explosive reciever he is a possesion reciever and if his hands are so bad why has he only fumbled twice in his entire career.

we didn't trade JP in 08, his contract was up & he end up in the UFL because he played so terribly . The only reason JP even played that year was because Trent got hurt. & josh "drops" reed might only have 2 fumbles, but he has countless drops.

Reed has been a decent player in Bflo, sorry to see him go, not sure why you keep RP but let our best slot guy go. I hope he does not go to the Pats* as we will see him "moving the chains" if he does. That would be Sammy Morris all over IMO.

Roscoe's being kept because he's still under contract...Josh's contract ran out...simple as that. But I hate this news...even more than the news that the Bills decided not to keep him. Out of TO, Denney, and Reed, I thought Josh would've been the one to change their minds on

"The Patriots are set to bring in their first outside-the-organization free agent Monday when they host Bills wide receiver Josh Reed. Reed has played primarily the slot WR position in Buffalo but is flexible enough to line up in multiple positions, similar to what Jabar Gaffney did while he was in New England. Seeing that he has primarily been a slot receiver, he could play in Wes Welker’s spot until he returns to the line-up. The Patriots seem to go after players they are familiar with as opponents, like when they went after Wes Welker. With T.O. aboard, Reed had a down year last season, catching only 27 passes for 291 yards and one touchdown. However, he caught over 50 passes the previous two seasons, playing in an anemic offense. Perhaps playing in the Patriots’ offense will be the cure what ails him. I expect this deal to get done and Josh Reed will be a Patriot before he leaves Gillette Stadium Monday." :blush:

Had my Bills jacket on and she came up to me and asked me if I was from Buffalo.

"My brother played for the Bills...Josh Reed."

oh ya, heard we just released him

"Ya he got a call from New England this morning. He could sign there later today."

are you kidding...I can so see him playing the Wes Welker type role, scoring TD against us!

You have to think that Belichick remembers well that amazing play by Reed at the end of the Bills-Pats late-season game in 2005. The Bills were down 35-0, and Losman hit Reed in the flat at midfield with very little time left. Reed did not run for the bus - in fact, he ran through and around 8 or so Pats' defenders and scored to end the shutout. He's a gamer.

You have to think that Belichick remembers well that amazing play by Reed at the end of the Bills-Pats late-season game in 2005. The Bills were down 35-0, and Losman hit Reed in the flat at midfield with very little time left. Reed did not run for the bus - in fact, he ran through and around 8 or so Pats' defenders and scored to end the shutout. He's a gamer.

Yeah he always mentions it: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...9305&st=20#